Dear Travelers to Munich,
I offer you an Entire modern & cosy 2 room Apartment with high-quality furnishings in a green and quiet location.
The city center (Bahnhof, Marienplatz, Oktoberfest) is easily in 15 min accessible by public transportation (U-Bahn) or car.
S-Bahn, Tram, Shops, grocery stores, Pharmacy, Cafe, bakery, Restaurants and English Garden are in walking distance.
The Flat is fully equipped with household appliance and everything you need to have a nice stay in munich.
This is a cosy, fully furnished and very bright apartment with patio located in the popular district Bogenhausen, a perfect place to take breath and relax after strenuous traveling and working day.
This accommodation is ideal for tourists as well as for businessmen.
Everything is set up in order for your stay to be as comfortable as possible.
- 1 Double Bed, King size 200x200 cm
- very big closet 300 cm
- Linen, sheets and blankets
- Very large size Sofa
- Dining table
- 65 inch TV
- DVD player
- Coffee table
- Bathtube + shower
- Washing machine
- Cooker, stove
- Coffee/Espresso machine
- Water boiler
- Cutlery, dishes, pots and pans
- Shoe cupboard
- Free WIFI everywhere in the flat
- Flatiron + board
- Clothes dryer in the basement
You are your own host as you can use the entire apartment including patio/garden, so you'll have the whole space to yourself. No Sharing!
Interaction with guests
I will be glad to help you anytime during your stay in Munich.
CHECK IN/OUT can be flexibly arranged.
Other things to note
Underground parking space can be rented during your stay.
If needed, Moped or Bike can be hired for a small charge.
Guests are asked to be considerate of the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the apartment or the building!
- Please do turn off the air/heat and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Please keep track of your keys. Lost access fobs will incur a EUR 100 fee for replacement
- If there is any damage to the apartment, please do let me know.
- At the end of your stay, please leave the apartment in the same condition as your arrival.
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like it's your own home.
- Enjoy your stay!
I am IT consultant and live in Munich over 30 years.
Our Apartments are ideal for travellers or business people.
My wife and me set a high value on comfort and cleanness!
I don't live in the apartments myself but I am always available and would like to give you some good tips for Munich and bavaria.