Long or short term (min 5 days or 12 months) rental. This 1 BR Cozy apart it's perfect residence for who is interested in the academic arena such as: post-graduate courses as well MA and Doctorate programs at Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF), which is 10-15 minutes walking distance.
Located in a safe neighborhood at Icaraí Beach, WIFI, HDTV with Netflix, near by stores, restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, pharmacies, supermarket, theater, movies and 5 minutes walking to MAC (the Museum).
Long or short term (min 5 days or 12 months) rental.
• 1 bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom with shower
• Air conditioner
• Full kitchen ( refrigerator duplex, stove, appliances and washing machine)
• Living room with 1 sofa, HDTV 42", DVD player, ROKU / NETFLIX
• Sunny room with a hammock
- Easy access to public transportation and taxicabs.
- Internet with WIFI
- Cable TV with ROKU installed.
- Clean sheets and bath towels provided
- Air conditioning
Guests will also enjoy great kitchen full of cooking utensils, Iron, toaster, microwave, coffee machine etc.
Interaction with guests
You'll be booking the entire studio for yourself, and I'll be available to assist you at anytime.
Other things to note
** The prices listed here do not apply during high season, and will change according to season (long holidays, New Year's, Carnaval, Easter, etc.).
Airport pickup: Transfer with a private driver from the airport to the apartment R$90,00 (BRL).
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES BEFORE BOOKING.
1) Family building so please keep quiet after 10pm;
2) NO Smoking;
3) Please turn off the lights and air-conditioner when you leave the premises;
4) Any extra person will be charged a fee;
5) Extra cleaning service available upon request (fee R$150);
6) I require a copy of the passport and/or ID of each person who will occupy the apartment.
Have fun and enjoy Rio de Janeiro!!
I am a freelance web and graphic designer. I was born in Rio but have lived in San Francisco/CA for a long period. I love travelling: new sights, culture, unfamiliar food and I know how important it is to "feel home" at where you stay. I look forward to being your host during your stay in Rio and I can definitely recommend some great spots, good food and a tour around the city.