An elegant ground floor garden apartment in an old Victorian Mansions. One queen bed-room with built in robes, A larger room room with a king size bed which be separated into two single beds.
There is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
Up to four guests can be accommodated in 2 bedrooms. One room has a Queen bed and built in robes. The second bed-room has a king bed than can be split into 2 single beds.
None of the beds are in the living area.
Other: Three primary schools, broad band internet
Washing machine and dryer.
The entire home, except for a small room used for the owner's storage.
Interaction with guests
Key pickup and drop-off, Gardening
Other things to note
There are 2 steps to walk up to the verandah and no stairs inside so the apartment is very accessible for the elderly and children.
No music after mid-night (apartment block rules)
No smoking - inside the apartments, on either verandah nor in the court-yard.
No sleeping on couches.
Leave the home as you found it.
1. Put all used towels from the bathrom and kitchen into the bath tub.
2. Strip all beds including Duvet covers and place in the bathtub
3. Check under beds and in cupboards to ensure you've left nothing behind.
4. Sort all rubbish into the bins at the rear of the property. Landfill into green; glass and plastic into yellow and paper into blue bins.
5. Load the dishwasher and turn on as you leave the apartment.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.