Our home is a cosy house from the 40's nicely renovated and filled with light. You will enjoy a living area of 175m2 as well as a spacious garden with all facilities to grill and eat outdoor.
It is a located in a green and residential area north of Stockholm close to a natural reserve and a lake. The environment is peaceful and you will still be within 15 minutes reach of City center by public transport or car.
The ground floor consists in:
- a large open and fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, electric kettle, microwave, oven, induction hob,…)
- a dining area with table/chairs for 8 persons
- a reading area with one sofa, two armchairs and a fireplace
- a TV area with a large sofa
- an entrance hall and a separate toilet
The upper floor consists in:
- a master bedroom with a double bed (180cm wide) and a little balcony
- a bedroom with bunk beds (2x90 cm wide)
- a bedroom with a single bed (80 cm wide) and one toddler bed (140cm x70 cm)
- a bathroom with heated floor (including shower, bathtub, sink and a toilet).
The lower floor consists in:
- an office/TV room with a convertible bed/sofa that can sleep two comfortably (140cm wide)
- a laundry room with a washing machine and dryer at the disposal of our guests
N.B. We have 2 camp beds, 1 floor mattress and 2 foldable cots that we can put at your disposal upon request.
The garden is large and goes all around the house, with two terraces, a children playing kit and a gas grill to barbecue.
Guests have access to the entire house and garden.
From the ground floor, there are 3 accesses to the garden.
Other things to note
- Children friendly (3-10 years old) with plenty of toys, board games and books mainly in french and english.
- The house is not equipped with the usual security kits for infants less than 2,5 years old (security gates at the top and bottom of stairs, child proof electrical outlet caps,…).
Please leave the place in the same condition as it was when you arrived and treat it as it would be your own house. You are responsible for the cleaning.
Belgian/French familly with 3 children (5, 8 and 9 years old) living in Stockholm since July 2013. We love the nature, travelling and healthy cooking. We enjoy exploring Sweden and spend quality time with the young ones!