Hi future guest!
This condo it's just amazing because its for up to 4 people for the same price. It is located at El Vivero Tulum Condo Hotel so you will enjoy services as daily clean, free bikes, free parking and 24 hours attention.
The condo its located on the lower level and have 2 rooms each of them with a double bed, shared bathroom, equipped kitchen, living room with flat screen tv with satellite and a beautiful terrace with dining table next to our beautiful garden.
El Vivero Tulum its a Condo Hotel located in what used to be a Local plants Nursery. It was constructed trying to conserve the majority of the old trees of the place and with an ecological and friendly concept. Every day hundreds of birds visit our typical Mayan jungle trees, so you can hear them sing every morning and every afternoon. Our two buildings are the tallest in Tulum so you can climb up to our roof and enjoy the beautiful view that we have.
The Condo includes:
• One Bedroom with one Queen size bed.
• One Bedroom with one Matrimonial bed.
• One full bathroom.
• Terrace with beautiful view of our garden.
• TV in the living room with satellite signal.
• Internet / WIFI (On the evenings the service turns slower)
• AC in each bedroom and living room.
• Hot/Cold water.
• Equipped Kitchen: refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, oven, pans and extras.
• Bath products.
• Purified Drinking Water.
• Tulum Map.
• FREE Bicycles (subject to availability upon request at front desk).
• Daily housekeeping (if requested).
• 24 hour front desk.
• Parking Area.
• BBQ grill (subject to availability upon request at front desk).
• Crib for babies (if requested).
• HBD decoration (if requested)
• Honey Moon Decoration (if requested)
• Airport Shuttle.
Don't waste time at the grocery store. Now offering grocery delivery service so that everything will be in your fridge and ready to go before you arrive!
SPECIAL TOURS AVAILABLE
• Tulum Archeological Site.
• Cobá Archeological Site.
• Chichen Itza Archeological Site.
• Punta Allen Boat Adventure.
• Sian Ka'an Biosphere Boat Tour.
• Sian Ka'an Biosphere Kayak Tour.
• Sian Ka'an Biosphere Birds Watching.
• Traditional Mexican Cooking Classes and Gastronomic History.
• Cenotes Tour.
• Street Food tour the Real Mexican Tacos.
Interaction with guests
I live in a condo in the hotel and I'm available 24 hours a day to help you with everything you need. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to approach the reception to ask me anything.
Other things to note
Due to problems with internet service in all tulum town the internet may be slow some afternoons.
Not all the taxis know our location so I will give you a card with instructions in spanish for your taxi driver.
No smoking inside the Condo, just in the Balconies.
Only small pet allowed.
In case of any damage to the property, bikes, or any other material provided and extra payment will be added to your bill.
Hello future guest!
I'm Jimmy! I will be your host during your stay, I will be around whenever you need something, really whatever! Even bury the corpse :P
I have been living in Tulum for 11 years now so I know well almost all places to eat, have a beer, go dancing, learning to cook from a traditional mexican cocinera, take a tour etc.
Because of my passion for history and culture I know a lot about the ancient civilizations of Mexico, especially the Mayan culture so if you want to know something about Mexico and its history just ask me.
I love talking to my guests and sharing my stories with you so I will always be available to you even if it's 2am!
I hope to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Hola futuro huésped!
Soy Jimmy! yo seré tu anfitrión durante tu estancia, estaré siempre que necesites algo, de verdad lo que sea! incluso enterrar el cadaver :P
Llevo 11 años viviendo en Tulum por lo que conozco MUY BIEN casi todos los lugares para comer, tomar una cerveza, ir a bailar, tomar una clase de cocina mexicana, tomar un tour etc,
Al ser un amante de la historia conozco mucho sobre las civilizaciones antigüas de México, especialmente la cultura Maya así que si quieres saber algo sobre México y su historia solo preguntame.
Me encanta hablar con mis huéspedes y compartir mis historias contigo por lo que siempre estaré disponible para ti incluso si son las 2 de la mañana!
Espero poder hacer tu estancia de lo más placentera.