Located in the Foothills above Santa Barbara, this home boasts sweeping south-facing views of the city, Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. You can watch the sun rise, and set, from this near perfect Santa Barbara location.
The home dates back to 1933 where it was the original house on the Langlo Ranch. You enter the home from a gorgeous Saltillo tiled patio, which is the perfect spot for morning coffee or a relaxing afternoon glass of wine. The entry is bright and airy and leads you into approximately 2800 sqft. +/- of living space. While the home has been updated throughout, it maintains the classical charm of a bygone era. There are high ceilings, hard wood floors and lots of windows making it light and bright.
The home features a master bedroom with views of city and the Pacific Ocean. The room has a queen bed and access to the deck and pool. The second bedroom features a large living space with a full bed which can easily be accessed from the rear entry. The third bedroom features a twin bed which and is located down the hall from the master suite. The master bathroom was recently remodeled and features imported cement tile from Morocco, dual sinks, and a gorgeous and very spacious glass shower. The second bathroom is located near the second bedroom and features a bathtub and shower. The living room is large and provides views of city and Pacific Ocean, access to the deck and pool and features a 10.5ft sofa with two attached love seats. The TV is a 60” Sansum Smart TV and provides a Sonos surround sound music system. The fireplace is gas powered and turns on/off in seconds. The family room is located off of the kitchen and provides a large office/play area and access to the back yard. The kitchen offers views of city and Pacific Ocean, has a Miele dishwasher, separate laundry room with washer &dryer and is completely stocked with everything a kitchen needs. The separate dining room seats 8 and offers gorgeous views of the city and Pacific Ocean. The outside living space features a large wood deck, views of the city and Pacific Ocean, an outdoor dining area (seats 8) and lounge chairs (all by Loll Design). The deck provides access to the pool (weekly service included) and features a Weber gas BBQ. The home has wifi throughout and offers a Sonos music system in nearly every room.
• No pets are permitted without prior written authorization from owner and payment of an additional pet security deposit in an amount to be determined by owner. Authorized pets should never be left unattended outside the premises and should be leashed at all times.
• This is a non-smoking property and no smoking is permitted inside or outside of the premises. The house is located in the Foothills of Santa Barbara which is a high-fire area.
• Occupant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with the neighbors or other persons residing adjacent to or near the premises.
• Occupant agrees that no loud music or loud noises are permitted in any of the inside or outside areas after 9pm. Violation of this rule can result in the loss of your security deposit.
•The burning of wood or any other objects in the fireplace is stickily prohibited. Gas logs have been placed in the fireplace for your enjoyment.
• The burning of candles is not permitted on the property.
• Occupant shall not use the premises for any unlawful purposes or violate any law,
regulation or ordinance while occupying the premises.
• Occupant shall immediately notify owner of any problem, damage or malfunction of any appliance, mechanical equipment, gas, electrical or plumbing fixtures.
• Occupant agrees to maintain the premises in a clean and safe condition, to dispose of all trash and garbage in the trash cans provided for that purpose, to properly use and operate all appliances and not to damage or remove any part of the facilities, equipment, appliances or supplies provided as part of the premises.
• Occupant shall not assign the right to occupy or rent the premises or sublet the premises without first obtaining the prior written consent of owner.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.