Our comfy home occupies the top floor of a 2-story house in West Cambridge. Well appointed with warm furnishings, our home also offers a balcony overlooking a quiet backyard, 1.5 baths, and in-unit clothes washer/dryer. Very short walk to Harvard Sq.
Bookings have been coming in fast. Contact us now to guarantee your reservation!
Bedroom furniture, linens, and decor are chosen favorites from Pottery Barn. Room is adjacent to a full bathroom and includes an oversized closet. Flat screen TV with full cable lineup in room, as is a mini-fridge stocked with bottled water.
Kitchen is modern with granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry, and professional series Bosch appliances. Includes dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee machine, Cuisinart food processor, KitchenAid standing mixer, electric kettle and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal. Dedicated guest space in the fridge and full honor bar available.
Resident chef prepares breakfast daily and, at your request, can treat you to a gourmet dinner (breakfast complimentary, dinner at cost).
All guests receive a complimentary set of Spa 360 products with alluring aromas that invite you to revive and restore. This spa-inspired collection is infused with nourishing marine extracts and ingredients: moisturize, hydrate and replenish with natural nutrients from the sea, precisely blended with the nourishing qualities of sea fennel and sea kelp.
Top of the line in-unit Electrolux clothes washer and dryer available for your use, as is a Rowenta professional steam iron and ironing board.
An additional powder room/half bathroom is located adjacent to the living room.
Access to gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, study nook, outdoor porch overlooking quiet backyard - and all within a short walk to Harvard Square or Fresh Pond Reservoir.
Interaction with guests
Let us know if you need a lift from the airport or train/bus stations; just reimburse us for gas and tolls once you're settled in.
Interaction as much or as little as you're comfortable with; you tell us.
Other things to note
Check-in preferable in later-afternoon/evenings.
*10-minute walk to: 1) The nearest Hubway station - Boston's bike sharing system, 2) Whole Foods, 3) Starbucks, 4) CVS Pharmacy, 5) Wine shop...
Adults only (sorry - no children or pets). Quiet, chill, gay-friendly.
Guests agree to the following house rules:
1. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or on the property (indoors or outdoors).
2. People other than disclosed guests may not stay overnight at the property unless approved by host.
3. Guests will keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Appliances may only be used for their intended uses.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in the driveway. Other vehicles must be parked on the street.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the room, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather.