638 Prince Edward East - Newly Renovated/Refurnished
Fully furnished, newly renovated studio with all the amenities of a good home. Ideal THE STUDIO is furnished with a double bed with blend new mattress, a wardrobe and a number of drawers provide a lot of storage space. It has its own bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. There is also a mini kitchen with a fridge, microwave, electric kettle, heating stove and cooking pots etc. It even has a rice cooker and all cutlery.
The studio is in Sun Po Kong area , just next to the Mikiki Mall (Prince Edward Road East) with many shops, Star Buck, super markets and surrounded by restaurants. There are also quite a number of bus routes nearby connecting to all main areas of Kowloon East , Kowloon Bay , HKBU, CITYU and POLYU.
- CityU - 15 minute downstair MINI BUS NO. 85 Fare HK$ 7.00
- PolyU - 25 minute by BUS no. 796X Fare HK$ 4.60
- HKU - 60 minute by BUS no. 101 and change MTR Fare HK$ 14.80
- HKUST - 35 minute by BUS no. 42 change to no. 91 Fare HK$ 9.60
- Kowloon Station - 35 minute by BUS no. 203E Fare HK$ 5.10
- Kowloon Mega Box - 20 minute by BUS no. 107 Fare HK$ 5.70
- Kwan Tong - 20 minute by BUS no. 101 Fare HK$ 5.70
- Mongkok - 15 minute by BUS no. 796C Fare HK$ 4.60
- Harbour City TST - 25 minute by BUS no. 14 Fare HK$ 5.80
- The Landmark Central - 35 minute by BUS no. 101 Fare HK$ 9.80
AT MIDNIGHT HAS MIDLIGHT BUS
The studio is located at 6/F, although the building don't have lift