Experience your own private paradise amidst a cool and refreshing breeze at Boquete Breeze, Puerto Galera. Right at the beachfront stands this immaculate white house you can have all to yourself, fully furnished and just waiting for you to come home.
Away from the bustle of Puerto Galera's tourism industry - it's private yet not too far from town.
The breeze is fantastic especially during the months of January to early April. Bring a jacket. :)
The place is best suited for a group of 8-10 people. The maximum number of guests is 12.
Four of the 5 rooms have aircon. 2 rooms have 1 queen-sized bed each while the other 2 rooms have 2 single beds each. The 5th room is smaller than the rest and has no aircon. This is used by our housekeeper/ cook who sleeps at the house. We have sofa/folding beds available.
Three of the four rooms can be rented individually at P3193 / night while the biggest room is for rent at 3,605 a night. Also, use of the kitchen entails a P200/day fee (if a room and not the whole house will be rented).
IMPORTANT : If the number of guests exceed 10 or more pax, we charge an additional P300/head per day. Again the maximum number of guests is 12. The excess charge may be settled by leaving the payment to our caretaker or housekeeper. If for some reason, no payment was made, the bill will be settled through Airbnb.
Guests can visit other islands and beaches by boat, jeep or tricycle. And there is a sandbar nearby with a smashing view of the sunset.
Right next door is a resort with a whole bunch of water based activities like wind surfing, banana boat rides, canoe-ing, jet ski, etc.
There is also a dive shop next door.
Interaction with guests
For those who want their marketing and cooking done for them, you may ask our housekeeper/cook to do that for you although we will have to ask if she is available. Also, she charges a cooking fee which is as follows: 1-5 pax is P300/day, 3 simple meals; 6-10 pax is P500/day; 11-15 pax is P750.
Other things to note
• We have a very efficient caretaker and a Manang to take care of your needs.
• We have a generator in case of brownouts but it can only supply power to lights, electric fans and the water pump THE AIRCON CAN NOT BE POWERED BY THE GENERATOR. Turning on the aircon may cause the generator to explode. Candlelight by the beach does have its own charm too!
• There are 2 bathrooms upstairs (with heater).
• You may rent a videoke from town for P500/ day. However, there is an island curfew for videoke use which starts at 11pm. lol
• Our Manang can provide you with the contact numbers you may need such as boat/jeep/tricycle rentals
• Our caretaker, Max, has a small banca that he rents and can fit around 2 people for short trips to the bayan. Rental is P100 one way. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PAY DIRECTLY TO HIM.
IMPORTANT : If the number of guests exceed 10 pax, we charge an additional P300/head per day. Maximum number of guests is 12.
• IF THE NO. OF GUESTS GO BEYOND THE NUMBER ORIGINALLY AGREED ON BETWEEN THE HOST AND THE GUEST, THEN THE EXCESS GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED FOR THEIR STAY. PAYMENTS MAY BE LEFT WITH OUR CARETAKER. IF FOR SOME REASON NO PAYMENT WAS MADE, THE CHARGE WILL BE SETTLED THROUGH AIRBNB.
• THE HOUSEKEEPER WILL ALSO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING EXTRA BEDS FOR GUESTS THAT EXCEED 12 PAX.
• VISITORS TO THE HOUSE ARE SUBJECT TO THE HOST'S APPROVAL - House guests must first inform the host before bringing in people who are not originally part of the group that rented the house. Their presence in the house will be subject to the host's approval.
* PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SENIOR CITIZENS (AGED 60-ABOVE) MAY HAVE DIFFICULTY GOING UP THE STAIRS AND MOVING AROUND. IT IS BEST IF THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES
• PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE. Pets are only allowed outside or in the lower level area. Also, pet owners must clean up after their pets.
• We are firm believers in conserving energy and saving the environment. PLEASE TURN OFF THE TV, AIRCON, LIGHTS, AND OTHER APPLIANCES WHEN NOT IN USE AND UPON LEAVING THE ROOM OR THE HOUSE.
• Please take care of the house and the house will take care of you.
• Please keep the house clean
I love to travel. But honestly, I am not very adventurous when it comes to accomodations. Privacy, safety, location, airconditioning, indoor plumbing (with hot and cold water) cleanliness and a nice comfortable bed to lie on are minimum expectations. And it would be absolutely heaven for me if I got all of these at a reasonable price :)