Entire 800sf, 1bd/1ba, very bright and open layout walkout basement for yourself. You will have your own private entry, bedroom with queen bed, bathroom and living area with 65" 4K TV w/Surround sound speakers and reclining sofa. Like a apartment.
***Please note we are a family with young children that lives upstairs, so you will hear noise and footsteps upstairs. We also do start our days quite early (6:30a).
Street parking with stairs to Private entry, walkout basement leading to shared yard with play area , private living area, private bedroom with a queen size bed, also a queen size air mattress if needed, private bathroom with large shower, reclining sofa, very small refrigerator , microwave and a 65" TV. No kitchen facilities, only a sink in our wet bar. Maximum of 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 younger (under 10) children.
Shared yard with play area and table and chairs. We have a friendly golden retriever on property that have free access to yard as well, we will do our best to keep yard clean. Please do not give her any food or treats. There is also a wetbar, the beverages and liquor in the beer fridge is NOT included with rental (liquor can be put away upon request). Although, please help yourself to anything in the small black guest fridge.
Interaction with guests
Our family including two young children and a golden retriever dog live upstairs.
We would be available through phone or text for any assistance you may need.
Other things to note
Our family including two young kids live upstairs so be aware that there will be footsteps and occasionally (mostly weekends) rough playing upstairs during the day. This is a basement suite so you will hear some noise from upstairs especially from the kids on the weekend if we are home. Although most weekdays we will not be home midday and the children will be in bed from 8p-6a. If your plan is to sleep in on the weekend this may not be the place for you.
- Please be respectful to our home and our neighborhood
-No pets, non-smokers only.
- Please do not give any food or treats to our dog.
- Please remove your shoes while inside the home.
-There are many places to hang wet towels in your bathroom, please don't place any wet towels on the furniture.
- No food or beverages in the bedroom.
-Please have your meals on the outside patio table (weather permitting).
- Do not bring anyone into this house without our prior consent.
- You will need to provide government-issued photo ID at check in.
- You assume all risk of accident, injury, or illness while on our property.
- Please keep the noise level to a minimum between the hours of 10p-6:30a.
- We're not heavy drinkers, you shouldn't be either. That's not to say we don't enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail, but no heavy drinking while you are guests here.
- You are financially responsible for any and all damage (in excess of normal wear and tear); your security deposit does not relieve you of this liability.
- We dont leave our doors unlocked, you should not either, we assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- This is a non-smoking (of anything) and drug free home. If you smoke cigarettes, this isn't the home for you as that we are unable to tolerate the cigarette scent coming into the home.
All that said, we are thoughtful and helpful, and do want you to enjoy your stay in our home.