About this listing
Located in a touristic area, this charming duplex is few min walking to Eiffel Tower, Bateau Mouche, Trocadero; 15 min metro to Champs Elysées.
Fully equipped, double bedroom, extra sofa bed in living room, separate kitchenette, tub
This charming and calm flat is perfect for a couple or a family tourist trip to Paris.
Fully equipped, this 1st floor duplex has:
- A double bedroom;
- A living room with sofa bed & TV;
- A separate kitchenette fully equipped;
- A tub bathroom.
The Wifi is available in the flat.
- Espresso Coffee Machine Dolce Gusto
- Filter Coffee Machine
- Fan (during the summer)
Check-in is possible at anytime between 2 pm and 9 pm.
Check-out possible at anytime between 7 am and 12 pm.
I can be flexible for earlier arrival or later departure depending on the check-out of the previous guest / check-in of the next one. Please contact me in this case.
Cleaning service is offered for long stay (more than 10 days).
Please be aware that there are stairs between the two levels, not convenient for elderly people, babies and very young kids.
The nearest underground station is Dupleix (line 6).
Located in a touristic area. Attractions 10 - 15 min walking:
- Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars;
- Trocadero (best place for a selfie with the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars);
- Bateau Mouche (Open excursion boats that provide visitors with a view of the city from along the river Seine);
- Quai Branly Meuseum;
- Beaugrenelle new Mall.
Attractions 10 - 15 min with the underground:
- Avenue Champs Elysées (Certainly the world nicest boulevard);
- The Arc de Triomphe;
- Les Invalides ( Complex containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France);
- Montparnasse Tower.
Interaction with guests
Available for any question or information concerning the area.
* Close all heaters before leaving.
* Keep the flat clean and tidy after check-out. If after the check-out, the flat requires an unreasonable cleaning effort, overtime will be invoiced to the guest.
* There are stairs in the duplex. Before finalizing your booking, please confirm that no guest has any physical problem with stairs.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi, I'm Walid, I travel a lot and have lived in many countries and continents, having lead a multicultural existence, I am always very happy and interested to meet new people! When the time comes, I come back to my beautiful house in Paris which is next to all facilities and tourist attractions. I'll never get enough from admiring "La dame de fer": the Eiffel Tower and relax in Champs de Mars park.
I look forward to welcoming you in "The City of Light" because that is the only way to describe Paris until you see it and you are literally lost for words.