My spacious comfortable home is a very short distance from Emerald. Enjoy the quiet, tranquil location. If you wish you can do nothing, but relax soak in the views, drink in hand. Also, quick easy access to local attractions.
My home is located in Emerald within the Dandenong Ranges and is set amongst three quarters of an acre of gardens. Simply sit on the patio and just breathe in the clean mountain air and enjoy the panoramic views across the Warburton Ranges and the lovely rural views, relaxing over breakfast and soaking in that view. On a warm summer’s day you may want to sit under the canopy of the mature trees in my rear garden with a cool drink, or relax in the evening with a glass of wine on the patio. In the evening there is nothing nicer than good company, a glass of wine and just taking in the surrounds. Perhaps even some of the friendly bird life may pay a visit. .
I share my home with two cats, one being a warm and friendly Russian Blue and the other a reclusive Tonkinese boy.
Your stay will be in a delightful queen bedded room.
A continental breakfast is provided, but you are a short few minutes drive to many of our great cafes and restaurants where you may wish to enjoy the local hospitality over a coffee, lunch or dinner.
Things I love:
- The short drive to Puffing Billy Station where you can board the train. This historic and memorable journey is loved by young and old. You will be transported to another world as you take in our lush and green countryside and marvel at the tree ferns, the majestic Mountain Ash, and simply enjoying the adventure;
- I am a short drive to both local restaurants, hotels and cafes;
- the surrounding villages, the Dandenong Ranges National Parks, Rhododendron Gardens, William Rickets Sanctuary and many more wonderful attractions;
- Cardinia Dam for a picnic with the opportunity to see the kangaroos;
- Emerald Lake Park with its great picnic spots, lake, café, walking tracks and Amphitheatres;
- the treasure trove of boutique shopping;
- the Yarra Valley and its unique wineries; approximately 30 minutes drive away;
- the many wonderful walks in the hills and surrounding National Parks; and
- just relaxing in my charming home and its surrounding gardens soaking up those panoramic views of the surrounding Warburton Ranges;
I welcome you to visit me as I enjoy hosting guests in my home. I am also happy to make suggestions around what my local area and surrounds has to offer. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
This host has 91 reviews for other properties.View other reviews