About this listing
Casa La Ceiba is a beautiful boutique hotel and vacation rental on Playa Maderas with great surfing, fishing, snorkeling, and a one minute walk to the secluded Playa Majagual. It's the perfect getaway only 20 minutes from San Juan Del Sur.
Casa La Ceiba is named for our ancient Ceiba tree. The tree is a home to friendly monkeys and provides shade for the comfortable patio. Rest in a hammock after a day at the beach, and enjoy our spacious kitchen and outdoor grill. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach getaway or tropical ocean adventures, Casa La Ceiba is the perfect place to stay.
- PER NIGHT PRICING ON THE WEBPAGE CALCULATOR IS FOR 1 BEDROOM/MAXIMUM 2 GUESTS PER BEDROOM.
-THE QUOTE YOU GET ON THE AIRBNB CALCULATOR IS FOR ONE (1) ROOM, TWO PEOPLE MAXIMUM - this quote already INCLUDES TAXES. For any other situations, please look at pricing below.
- Private rooms are available with double beds, two single beds (there is one room with a double bed and a single bed - for 3 people)
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen and outdoor grill
- Dining area with tables, chairs, and bar seating
- Patio Common area with lounge chairs, hammocks, and plenty of sun and shade
- Book exchange and games
- Outdoor showers
- Air Conditioning (please let me know in advance)
- Surfboard rentals
- Fruit and vegetables (twice a week)
- Beach towels
- Tours via San Juan Del Sur (surfing, fishing, zip lines, snorkeling, etc.)
- If you need to wash clothes, you can ask our care-taker (there is a very small fee)
Interaction with guests
Herly (pronounced Early) is our caretaker who will meet you with your key and answer any questions you have. He can also recommend local activities and tours.
Other things to note
No Smoking in Rooms
Respect other guests
Keep kitchen Clean at all time for other guests to use
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews