1 acre property with fig, apple, pear, olive trees; 40 ft palms and dozens of rose bushes. 3600 sq ft Rancher with 4 beds, 4 futons, large heated pool and 10 person hot tub. Deluxe gas BBQ, shaded patio, wrap around driveway. 5-10 min to Strip.
Rancher style home featuring 4 bedrooms (1 king sized bed, 3 queen and 4 futons; all of which are memory foam), 3 bathrooms with towels and linens, spacious living room area with lots of seating room, 60" TV, bluetooth stereo system, cable/internet and full kitchen with amenities for cooking, bbq'ing and eating, also a dining room that seats up to 10. Extra recreational amenities include a pool table, bar and foosball table.
Guests will have access to a washer/dryer, large wrap around driveway for many vehicles, TV's included in 3 of the bedrooms, pool and hot tub access, cable and internet, use of the pool table, foosball table and ping pong table.
- The garage and outdoor shed's are off limits.
**Heating the pool during colder months and cold spells in Vegas is expensive and cumbersome. If guests would like to have the pool heated during these times there will be a surcharge. If the average nighttime temperature is forecasted to be below 45°F during your stay, there will be a $50/day fee to heat the pool (Mid November - Mid February). If the nighttime average is between 45°F and 50°F the fee is $25 per night.
Please also note that we will require 48 hours notice to achieve a comfortable 80 degree temperature; and we have remote access to assist you at any time**
-Use of the hot tub is included in our rental price regardless of weather conditions, and can be heated to desired temperature within 35 min.
Interaction with guests
Available via e-mail or phone at any time or in person upon request.
Other things to note
Guidebooks are placed throughout the house to suggest restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, entertainment, transportation or tourist attraction recommendations! It also includes a departure checklist. If you chose to cook at home, please help yourself to the variety of spices and oils in our cupboards. You may want to have a look at our stock before setting out on a shopping spree.
- Renter must be minimum 25 years old and all guests must be over 21 unless accompanied by Parent/Guardian, or with special permission of the Owner.
- The premises should be neat and tidy and everything in working order when you arrive. It is your responsibility to do an inspection of the premises and alert the owner if there are any issues with cleanliness or if something is broken or not working. If you don’t do this you may be held responsible.
- No smoking inside of the house. There are ashtrays in designated areas outdoors. We expect you to make sure your butts are out, as Las Vegas is the desert and fires can be sparked quite easily.
- Parties on Premise are not permitted.
- Filming is not permitted.
- No business can be conducted from the Premise.
- We do not allow any more than 10 people max. on the property at anytime without special permission from the Owner.
- Only the number of guests registered are allowed in the house at one time
- No pets allowed unless interviewed and approved by owner.
- We expect guests to have fun but to keep the house and property clean and to utilize the amenities provided with care. You will be deducted damages from your deposit if any should occur.
- Heating the pool higher than 80 degrees will incur extra costs. ($20 per degree per day).
- The house is kept at a minimum of 76 degrees in the hot summer months and a maximum of 74 degrees in the cool winter months. Cooling or heating outside of these ranges will incur extra costs. Ceiling fans and space heaters are provided for extra comfort if you need.
This host has 163 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Eddie and Marv are brothers who are original Californians that moved to Vancouver, Canada when they were young. Both enjoyed living living in Vancouver for over 20 years, but had always wanted to return to Southern California. They decided to set new roots both in San Diego and in Las Vegas. 'The Beach Haven' and 'Desert of Eden' are the perfect homes away from home for them, and they are happy to let others enjoy the experience.