Superb renovated apartment in the very popular and trendy neighborhood called De Pijp, 5-10 minutes walk to center and all tourist activities.
The apartment has an incredible Roof Terrace, to enjoy a 360 view over the Amsterdam skyline...
The apartment is recently renovated and fully furnished with tasty new furniture. Entering the space you come into a small entrance tastefully decorated, then you go up to the living room with open kitchen. There you can enter the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and a shower. Going up one more floor you arrive on the roof top, which gives you an amazing view over Amsterdam!
Access to all facilities
Interaction with guests
I'm constantly available on my mobile throughout your stay. If you need any tips or have any issue.
Other things to note
As any apartment in Amsterdam, the set of stairs can feel quite steep if you are not used to it. Our stairs are not as bad as many other buildings in the city, it's actually pretty decent for Dutch standards, but it can feel uncomfortable or exhausting when you're not used to. Consider this when making the booking, if you have any problems going up stairs.
Recently, we have experienced difficulties with previous guests who were too noisy and we received several complaints from the neighbors. As you will understand I want to avoid this to happen again in the future. That is why upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a contract containing the house rules.
Recently, we have experienced difficulties with previous guests who were too noisy and we received several complaints from the neighbors. As you will understand I want to avoid this to happen again in the future. This is why I need to make you aware of the house rules. Please read them carefully. Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a contract containing these rules.
You represent us while you are in the house and we trust you to the best tenant you can be.
1.Make sure you lock the apartment front door and the communal door downstairs at all times. Verify behind yourself if the doors are well closed. The communal door downstairs should be well closed off when you come in and out and should never be left open.
2. Please be as quiet as possible in the communal staircase. The walls are thin and neighbors hear everything while you come up or down, so try to avoid disturbance.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment (also on the terrace) and even at the windows. The terrace cannot be used for smoking and drugs (Marijuana) are strictly forbidden in the apartment and on the terrace. Neighbors can smell and unlike what most people think Dutch people hate it.
4. Parties are not allowed. No late or loud music. Please be quiet after midnight. We do not allow external people from outside the reservation to come into the house during your stay.
5. Please respect the neighbors in terms of noise. The building is not sound proof and the walls are thin so they can hear even when you speak normally. Bare that in mind in the apartment but also on the terrace during the day or at night.
6. Access to the roof terrace is prohibited after midnight. This is to avoid any disturbance for the neighbors who are sleeping and work in the morning.
7. Always close all windows and especially the door leading to the roof terrace. If you forget and it rains, you will flood the apartment and cause extreme damage which you will be liable for.
My girlfriend and I have lived between London, Amsterdam and Paris for a few years now. I'm from London and she is from Paris. We both love good food, hanging out with friends and boating around the canals during the summer.