The apartments are located in a house from 1905. We bought it 2013 and restored every detail with a lot afford and love.
We have five modern and charming apartments. They all do have an own living- and sleeping-rooom, a separate, new bathroom with shower and a well equipped small kitchen.
It doesn't matter if you are coming for a fair, meeting or business, for culture, art or music, as a family or tourist: you are very welcome at our house!
The house is located near to the city centre (only 2km) and very well connected by public transport.
On the backside we have five parking spaces for rent.
- 2 nice, cosy rooms
- 1 sleeping-room window to the garden, bed 180x200
- modern bathroom, shower, towels, soap
- living-room with sleeping-coach (140x194) and small kitchen
- kitchen fully equipped. Coffee for the first morning, oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, ...
- free WIFI
- parking-space in the backyard (please reserve if you are interested: 7,50€/day)
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions or if you need help, you can call me. I live in the same house and love to give you recommendations about Leipzig and surroundings.
Other things to note
Check In: 15:00-19:00
Check out: before 11:00
Or as agreed.
Key: Please inform me one day in advance when you will arrive.
This host has 193 reviews for other properties.View other reviews