Bright room with a view in one of the most beautiful areas of Florence: San Niccolò, just outside Porta San Miniato, under the Piazzale Michelangelo, in the centre but close to the beautiful rolling hills of Tuscany.
This non-smoking apartment is on the first floor of a typical Florentine block in the lively neighborhood of San Niccolò, with fabulous views from all the windows. You will have exclusive use of the bedroom, and the shared use of the bathroom and other areas of the apartment, except for the study. The bathroom, with bath tub, is spacious. In the living room there are a sofa and two armchairs to relax and a kitchen corner to prepare breakfast and quick meals, which you can enjoy sitting at the counter near the window with the view over the rooftops of Florence.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment. We have a dishwasher, a microwave, and all the usual cooking facilities, but no washing machine and no television. In the apartment there is no air conditioning.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you for your check-in (by appointment, after 3 pm and not later than 7:30 pm) and check-out . A touristic lease contract has to be signed.
Especially on weekdays, my husband and I work in our study and we may meet you in the apartment during the day.
Other things to note
To reach the apartment there is a little healthy exercise to be done: a short but steep road up the hill, and then two easy flights of stairs, as there is no elevator .
- The town of Florence requires the payment of a city tax of € 2,50 per person per day. The entire amount due must be payed cash upon your arrival.
- No smoking
- No pets
- The study is private.
- Please look after the furniture, the objects and books in the apartment. In particular, please do not sit, eat or write at the octagonal table in the living room and do not place anything on it.
- Please keep the wood floor in the bathroom dry while having a shower. If it does get wet, please dry it well.
- Please do not be noisy , especially in the evening after 11 p.m. and the morning before 7am .
- Please always close all windows and lock the entrance door every time you go out.
- Please dispose of your garbage in the dumpsters down the street.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travelling, reading novels, cooking, listening to good music. I'm curious and outgoing. I have a loving family and good friends all over Italy and the world. I like people and people like me, so making new friends is easy and always very interesting.