My name is Peter Korbel and this is my home. It's a well laid out 400 Sqft studio with a ton of natural light in the heart of the Nations Capital. If you want a place with a great zip code and charm in the center of it all, this is your spot.
Newly renovated studio in a building with DC character. The space is homey, quiet, comfy and clean in the heart of the city--moments away from DC destinations in all directions.
Small little gym, roof deck and laundry room.
Interaction with guests
Minimal. I try to stay out of your way but I am easily available.
Other things to note
The place is super clean. Please keep it that way.
1. Be courteous and keep place clean.
2. Take your shoes off. No shoes on the rug.
3. Turn heat/AC and lights when not in the space.
4. Treat yourself to one bottle of wine, tea, coffee and chocolate.
5. That's all I got. Enjoy the Nations Capital!
I am born and raised in Washington DC. I split time between DC and NY for work. I love both cities for different reasons. I am clean, respectful and professional. I take pride in providing a great guest experience.