5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with tons of amenities. Fishing, swimming, paddleboarding, kayaking, and wake boarding at The Cable Factory. Sleeps 17 in beds and has a hot tub, ping pong, and pool table. Perfect location for visiting BYU-I.
Looking for the perfect location for that family reunion? We have just the place. Wakeside Lake Lodge is a private lakefront property that has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and great living area to spend time with your family.
The lodge is privately located on a 33 acre lake with fishing, swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking, and wakeboarding at the Cable Factory. Has a private dock on the lake and a fire pit to enjoy the beautiful Idaho evenings. Inside sleeps 16 in beds, has a hot tub, and has a game room with ping pong table and pool table. Great kitchen for your entertaining and a family room with lake views. Ideal for weekends with friends, business retreats, and family gatherings.
Short walk to the Cable Factory and rent SUP boards or kayaks. The Cable Factory is a wakeboard park and all those staying in the lodge receive 20% wakeboarding! SUP Yoga Classes are every Tuesday and Thursday in June, July, and August.
Yellowstone Bear World is located just 5 minutes south of Wakeside Lake. Yellowstone National Park is 1 hour north and Jackson, WY is a little more than an hour east. Wakeside Lake is a perfect location to see everything this area has to offer.
The property is easily accessible and everything on the property is within walking distance. Feel free to enjoy the lake for fishing or beach to swim anytime during your stay.
Interaction with guests
I am available to contact anytime during your stay.
Other things to note
1. We are fine to have extra people in our home. It accommodates more so we are fine with that. Plenty of floor space and tons of space for tents and hammocks.
2. We are about an hour and half away from Teton NP. Also about the same from Yellowstone.
3. Our home sits on about 2 acres of grass so lots of room for tents and we have a few locations for hammocks.
4. Our kitchen is set up nice for a large group. We have most of the necessities to cook for large group. Only have 14 plates and placements so many people bring paper plates. We have two large tables to sit at.
5. We are about 5 minutes away from a large grocery store and we are just outside the town of Rexburg, ID. 30 minutes away from Idaho Falls.
Hope this answers all your questions. Would love to accommodate you.