Definitely the best location in heart of downtown, Vancouver, modern apartment, swimming pool, sauna, jacuuzi, efficient clean room with big closet for your clothes. Everything included, washer/dryer, kitchen, pool, more! Just bring your suitcase!
The room comes with a bunk bed, you can be either one or two people. There is no direct window to outside, but you can enjoy the views sitting on the couch in the living room. There is a closet and drawer with lots of space for your clothes and other stuff.
Your room also has a study and coffee table:)
Swimming pool, Dry Sauna, Gym (5am-10pm)
There is also a really nice jacuuzi in the building that is currently being serviced and may come on soon and FREE washer/dryer.
Cooking utensils in kitchen, space in fridge and cabinet for your food all available to you.
Interaction with guests
I am a graduate student and love nature, science, travelling, and sports. I can tell you all about cool mountains, lakes, and more of where to go and enjoy the nature :)
If I am not away travelling (bike touring) the couch in the living room will be mine:)
I'll do whatever I can to make your staying pleasant in my place and leave Vancouver with wonderful memories, just ask me! :)
Other things to note
- There is an extra 100 CAD move-in fee that our building (not me) charges every new tenant that you need to have ready upon move-in to pay to the concierge sitting in the lobby.
- There is a bunk bed, chest of drawers, big closet with IKEA organizers, a study and coffee table in the room.
- Although the room has a bunk bed, but it is JUST FOR ONE PERSON because our building has testricted the number of ppl living in a unit.
- I am a full time graduate student and live in the same apartment. If all beds are booked (three altogether) I crash on the sofa in the living room if I am in Vancouver (I travel A LOT, on my bike).
- Silent hours, 7am-11pm
- House cleaning shared
- No partying in the house
- An extra one-time $100 move-in fee is charged by building management (not me) upon entering the building.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a well-travelled, easygoing and very friendly guy in my late 30's. I love reading, camping, outdoor and am very athletic cyclist and swimmer, currently a graduate student and research assistant in university. Being an ever-learner, I enjoy getting to know other people and cultures.