Apartments are located in the center of Novalja, the biggest tourist town on the island of Pag. We can offer you accommodation in four fully furnished apartments (30, 30, 45 and 75m2).
Apartment 1 is situated in the loft. It consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, balcony and a terrace on the roof of the house. The apartment can accommodate up to five people.
Interaction with guests
During your stay we will be present in Novalja and we will be very glad that we can help you with all informations and requirements.
Other things to note
POSSIBILTY OF RENT A BOAT ;
Rent a brand new boat ( including skipper ) to explore nearby island as Rab, Losinj, Silba, Olib or just enjoy swimming in a crystal clear water of beautiful hidden beaches. Do a snorkeling and feel great underwater adventure or be active and try to water- skiing !
Full day rent ( from 9 am to 7 pm ) : 400 euros
Half day rent : ( from 9 am to 2 pm or 3 pm to 8 pm ) : 200 euros
Water skiing ( 30 min ) : 25 euros
Fishing package ( fishing calamari & white fish, in May, September and October): 400 euros per day
Boat is suitable for max. 8 people
Welcome! We would like to inform you of our house rules in order to ensure you and
other guest's pleasant stay.
1. Upon your arrival you can move in at 14:00h. When your stay is over please leave the apartment until 10:00am.
2. Guests can park their cars on a parking place appointed by the host.
3. Please handle all the apartment equipment with care. At the beginning of his stay, guest hast to pay the 250€ deposit and is fully responsible for all damage of the property.
4. When leaving the apartment please close all the windows, lock the door and turn off all appliances.
5. During the summer please take out the garbage on daily basis.
6 .Making noise is strictly forbidden between 23:00 and 08:00.
7. In case you decide to leave before your rented time expires you have to pay for the whole reserved period.
8. House rules are a part of the renting agreement and guest is obligated to read it in the beginning of his stay.