*** We are out of town with no cell service from June 13-20. We won't be accepting any bookings or answering questions until our return from the Grand Canyon***
4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath, 2 Living Areas And 1 Incredible Home!
Enjoy over 3,400 sq feet with family & friends. Each room has it's very own KING size memory foam bed for your comfort. Also, there is a pack and play for any small ones.
With over 3,400 square feet of living space, you have plenty of room for your entire family to enjoy. There are 2 living rooms, 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms each with king size memory foam beds. We are steps away from the wedding barn, the golf course, a restaurant, a park, trails, fly-fishing, and more.
Walking distance to dining/bar, golf, wedding barn, fly-fishing, walking/hiking trails, cross country skiing, sledding, and more.
*** UPDATE: As of 06/11/17 RVR no longer allows non-residential guests access to the guesthouse. We apologize for any inconvenience, however, there is a pool in downtown Carbondale just 1 mile away.
Interaction with guests
No one will be present at the house but someone can be available should assistance be needed.
Other things to note
Please note that we have a minimum age requirement of 25 years of age. Also, renter shall not rent for other people. Renter is required to stay at location.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN THE HOUSE. This includes but not limited to - tobacco, marijuana, hash, hookahs, vape or vapors.
2. We have a minimum age requirement of 25 years of age. Also, renter shall not rent for other people. Renter is required to stay at location.
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Report any maintenance issues to the owner as soon as found.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval. Pets must be on leash at all times outside the premises unless it's the backyard. Please pick up after your pet in the backyard and dispose of accordingly in the trash bin located in the garage.
7. Parking is limited to 4 vehicles on the driveway. Do not park vehicles inside the garage. There is plenty of street parking so please do not block the sidewalk. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
HELLO! I'm Mary Mockley. My husband and I enjoy traveling and living life like one great big amazing adventure! Carbondale, CO and Austin, TX are big parts of that adventure! Carbondale provides us with epic views, fishing - oh the glorious fishing!, beautiful bike rides and hikes, and fantastic down to earth people who actually put away their phones and enjoy the life right in front of them. We hope you will enjoy our home in Carbondale and experience the magic of this tiny little mountain town! And Austin! Oh Austin! We love your secret watering holes, trails, music, free venues and FOOD! How could we not love your food?! We hope your stay during ACL or SXSW allows you to experience both our love for food and music. You can walk to the movies, dinner and our favorite ice cream shop and then come home to a steam shower. Can't get any better than that! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help.