The "Reso apartment" is located inside the city walls. It has 90m2 and it is more than comfortable for 4. It's ideal for antique fans and everyone who wants to be in the center of all historic and tourist attractions.
1. Check-out: 10am Check-in: 1pm
2. Only confirmed guests by the host can be in the room and in the apartment. It is not allowed to bring other people in it. Croatian law for tourist accomodation is very strict about that and both (the host and the guest) could be punished by large amount of money in case of finding more people in a rental accomodation.
3. Respect other guests and neighbours, please, be quite from 11pm - 8am.
4. After using the kitchen and dining room, please, leave it clean.
5. Lock the room door and the apartment entrance door if you are going out of it.
6. During the night, lock the building entrance door ( during the day it is a souvenir shop).
7. Turn-off the air conditioner or fan, if you are going out in the city.
7. Let us know if you broke something so we can be prepared and fix it on time for the next guests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 192 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I`m native Dubrovnik girl, born in the historic center and totally in love in the old town of Dubrovnik.
I`m also the master of tourism and licenced tour guide, currently working as the recepcionist.
My other interests are literature, art, ethnology, history and travel.
I`m always more than happy to share my knowledge and love for Dubrovnik with my guests.