Villa Barbulete is set on the edge of a cliff in a gated resort overlooking the azure Caribbean sea in the western part of the Island, which is known as the green area , quiet, luxurious, peaceful, beautiful, and totally safe.
Cas About resort, adjacent to Cas Abou beach and the salt pans, is one of the most beautiful locations of the island, or perhaps the most beautiful. A small, quiet and guarded and gated resort with approx 40 private villas where living is spacious, private and secure.
The villa is fully equipped for maximum 9 guests + children under 2 years old.
It has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with kingsize beds and 1 with a kingsize bed and a single bed, 2,5 bathrooms, a huge living room, a fully equipped kitchen and an enormous covered porch with 180 degrees magnificent panorama view facing the Caribbean Sea ! From the private pool you have the same view.
Total living space spans over 7,500 sqft. Plot covers over 17,200 sqft.
The entire villa is at your disposal except 1 private room and the garage.
Interaction with guests
We live in the Netherlands and rent the villa if we are not in Curacao. Our pre-project manager is available 24 hours a day.
You can of course also call us or email us with questions at any time.
With regard to the property named “Villa Barbulete ”, Cas Abou Kavel 43 , Banda-abou, on Curaçao.
The house is completely furnished. Swimming pool at the back of the house. All bedrooms have airco.
Name owner:Ronald Nowee
The house is only intended for holiday accommodation, to be used by tenant only for the number of persons specified in the accepted quotation.
Day of arrival in the afternoon from 16.00
Day of departure in the morning before 10.00
The rent includes a refundable deposit of Euro 350,--
We will refund the deposit within five days upon your departure after deducting energy- , water and other possible extra costs. ( if any ).
Use of water and electricity.
Electricity and water are expensive on Curacao. Air conditioners use a lot of power. If you leave those devices running 24 hours a day , you will exceed the permitted use. So we strongly advice you to use the air conditioners only while sleeping.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE:
GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
Rights and duties owner
1. The owner shall deliver the rented object to the tenant at the agreed time, clean and in a good condition.
2. The rented object is completely furnished and upholstered. Plenty of bed linen, towels and beach towels available.
3., Owner has taken out a solid fire insurance with regard to the rented object with inventory.
Rights and duties tenant
1. Tenant declares to be familiar with location, design and good condition of the rented object.
2. Tenant agrees to abide by the general rental conditions at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else tenant permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while at the property .
3. Tenant is not allowed to rent the rented object to third parties, or to exceed the max. number of persons as agreed to stay in the rented object, without prior written permission of the owner.
4. Tenant commits himself/herself to use and maintain the accommodation as a good tenant. He/she is responsible for damage to the rented object, inclusive of damage or loss of (a part of) the inventory, caused during the rental period, unless the tenant can prove that the damage can’t be ascribed to him/her, his/her family members or guests. The amount paid out by the insurance is deducted from the damage.
5. The rented object must be left in a good and tidy condition, after the rental period.
6. Smoking is allowed outside only.
7. Pets are not allowed in the property.
8. Tenant will use the rented property as holiday accommodation only and will not practice a profession.
9. It is not allowed to use other apparatus for washing or cooking purposes than the equipment which owner has put at your disposal.
10. Tenant is not allowed to cause inconvenience (noise pollution) to other inhabitants in the surrounding area.
11. Tenant shall allow the owner or his property manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner or his property manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. Possible complaints with regard to the rented object must be reported to the manager and/or owner at the start of the rental period in order to enable the manager/owner to solve things. The tenant is obligated to take all necessary, required steps to reduce the damage as much as possible.
13. The property is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not liable for theft or damage, with regard to goods of the tenant , caused during or as a result of the stay in the rented accommodation.
14. If tenant leaves the accommodation he/she must close windows, doors gates carefully.
Settling costs with manager
1. Possible intermediate cleaning costs, grocery package, Airport transfer or provide services and possible other costs are to be paid to the property manager directly before departure.
We wish you a very pleasant stay on Curacao and hope our villa will meet your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would share your experience with us when you return.