Near To Anaheim Disney & You can walk to Anaheim Convention center. 1.2 mile to Disney and 0.8 mile to Anaheim Convention center. Single Family 3 bedroom 2 bath with two large living rooms Home.
The home has room for 9 to sleep, with three bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a Queen-sized bed, a second bedroom with full bed with twin trundle bed, and a third bedroom with 1 bunk beds. Living room has two roll way beds.
Central air and heat will keep you comfortable any time of year.
Guest would have access to whole house.
It has two large Living rooms. Two LED TVs with Apple tv connected.
Fully stocked kitchen (utensils, plates/bowls, cooking tools, BBQ tools, pots/pans cups/cups/glasses, coffee maker, waffle maker, cutting boards, full set of knives, mixing bowls, toaster, juice blender, free dish washing liquid soap, dish washing machine liquid packets, basically all the basics and more!)
Free shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, free washing machine/dryer.
Interaction with guests
We just provide access code to enter in home. There is no need to meet in person as you will get a code for entry to the house, just arrive at or after check-in 4pm as you please. In case of emergencies, I will be present immediately or we promise that one of the owners or someone we trust to take care of your needs will be there for you!
Other things to note
Street Cleaning on Thursday between 12PM -4PM. Please do not park your vehicle on 9th St.
City Transient Occupancy Taxes for the City of Anaheim are included in the pricing.
Reg Permit#(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. Check-in Time: 4:00PM or later, Checkout Time: 11:00AM or earlier.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed and No Drug allowed.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. Need provide Copy of Government ID of principle occupant upon booking confirmation.
5. To bringing your attention to an important city ordinance that took place recently. The City of Anaheim has hired a special code enforcement persons for nights and weekends. There would be a hefty fine from City of Anaheim (up to $1000), if the following conditions are not followed.
6. Maximum 9 persons are allowed on this property; People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. In compliance with Anaheim’s Loud and Unreasonable Noise Ordinance, you and your party must avoid creating “loud or unreasonable noise” between the hours of 10 p.m. and 9 a.m., and comply with Anaheim Municipal Code (AMC) Section 6.73.
8. According to the Code, both you and the owner of this rental property can, and will, be held liable for any initial and subsequent repeat violations of the Loud and unreasonable Noise ordinance.
9. Parking: Two cars can be park in Garage Or in the Parking space of Backyard. Maximum Two vehicles are allowed. Street sweeping day is Thursday.
10. Be respectful of your neighbors and obey all posted parking restrictions.
11. Automobiles, motor homes, trailers, campers, and boats must be parked on a paved surface, not on the lawn or yard area.
12. A vehicle cannot block the public sidewalk, street, or alley.
13. Motor homes, campers or trailers may be used for living or sleeping quarters only in an approved campground or R.V. Park.
14. All refuse and waste must be placed in City-approved receptacles and must not be visible from the street. Following this simple rule will help keep the neighborhood
15. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
16. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
17. Please keep clean the property, put all garbage in appropriate trash can. Trash cans are situated in back yard; Green is for Recycle, Black is household garbage, Brown is for back yard waste. Trash pick update is Tuesday, Owner would put trash cans for the pickup and putting back.
18. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
19. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
20. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
21. Video Surveillance: There is one camera at the front door viewing towards the street, two in the backyard, one in north side of the house and one south side of house. There are no other cameras inside the house.
22. Guest can reach owners; CB Patel at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Or Sonal Patel at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). For any Emergency call 9-1-1.