This cozy and clean flat is a fully renovated 1 bedroom located in the heart of the historic Bedford Stuyvesant enclave of Brooklyn, NY. My flat has everything basic you need for your stay in New York.
I can accommodate guests, see below for further details:
-You have the entire apartment to yourself which includes 1 Spacious Bedroom with a Queen size bed
-Optional 3rd guest sleeps on comfortable couch in the living room.
- Stainless steal appliances (huge size fridge microwave etc)
- 40' flat screen TV with surround sound and apple tv media center.
- Kitchenette with cherry oak wood cabinets and granite like counter.
- Original Hardwood floors
- Clean Full Sized Bathroom
- Clean linen and towels provided
Apartment located on Jefferson St. which is a few blocks from the mass transit A or C line train which can transport you to all of the major sights and sounds of Manhattan within minutes. Conveniently a few steps from Lewis Avenue's quaint full-service restaurants, cafés, bars and Art Gallery.
See below for further Neighborhood details:
-Set in the historic neighborhood of Bedstuy Bedford Stuyvesant /Stuyvesant heights. This local experience will immerse you in the rich Bedstuy culture which inspired movies like Do The Right Thing.
- Apartment building recently remodeled.
- One block from Lewis Avenue - quaint winebars, restaurants and art gallery.
-Convenient access to the City -12 minute walk to Utica Ave A or C stop.
Thank You For View My Listing
No Smoking, No pets