This is a quiet 70 square meters apartment located in a very safe area of Paris. Haussmannian-style building. Beautiful unobstructed view over the Eiffel Tower. 5 minutes walk from subway station and excellent transport to Paris main attractions. Numerous restaurants and stores nearby.
I propose you my own 70 square meters apartment in the very lively 15th district of Paris. It is on the 4th floor of a typical Parisian building from the early 1900s. There is an elevator and the building is secured by an access code and a concierge that lives on the ground floor.
The apartment has :
- 1 large bedroom with a king size bed (160x200)
- 1 living room facing a parc and the Eiffel tower
- 1 dining room facing a parc and the Eiffel tower
- 1 bathroom
- 1 full equipped kitchen : oven, cook-top, fridge, washing machine,
- 1 separated WC
There are wooden floors, old moldings, and the following equipments are available : TV, DVD, CD player, Radio, high speed Wifi. Also phone calls to main landlines are for free.
The apartment faces a nice park with a beautiful view over the Eiffel tower. It is very bright and quiet.
Interaction with guests
Communication is very important for me. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to organize your stay in Paris. I speak English and Spanish.
Other things to note
I am flexible with check-in and check out times. Please let me know as soon as possible about your arrival / departure time so that I can organize your arrival and check-out.
If you need more information just feel free to contact me !
This apartment is my own home, so please treat it as you would like your home to be treated.
A few rules :
- I don't smoke so smoking is not allowed
- Take off your shoes when getting into the apartment. High heel shoes are strictly prohibited (wooden floor)
- No pets !
- Try to pay attention to noise level, especially after 10pm
- There are no extra cleaning fees so leave the apartment as clean as possible
This host has 152 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born in Brittany, western France, in a place called Finistère (literally "The end the the earth"), but I've been living in the 15th district of Paris for 20 years now.
I like this neighbourhood very much and I will be pleased to give you good advices about my favourite places. I like travelling a lot and meeting new people from different cultures and backgrounds. Whatever information you need about my listings, feel free to drop me a line !