Modern two bedroom 1 bathroom penthouse flat with wooden floors and great natural light in the heart of Kentish Town. Large living space and very spacious kitchen/dining. Centrally located with tube, overground and many buses just 5 mins away.
High ceilings, balcony and french windows along one side of the property so lots of natural light. Incredibly spacious living area and well furnished kitchen with all equipment included. Relaxed and comfortable feel to the whole apartment.
Guests will have full access to the flat (2 bedrooms, one large bathroom) with living room, dining area seating 8, and a fantastically well-equipped kitchen. Free wifi is available, along with Sky TV and a range of DVDs. There's also a washing machine for guest use.
Interaction with guests
I am mostly based in London but often travelling or working away. However, I'm always online and more than happy to share advice and tips on the local area with guests to help you enjoy your holiday.
Other things to note
I'm generally always available so please ask if you have any questions.
- Please enjoy the flat and make the most of your time here.
- This is my home so please do treat it as you would staying in any friend's place, and try to leave the flat more or less how you found it. Any breakages or accidents just let me know in good time.
- Cleaning and bedding change is carried out after each guest leaves and a cleaner comes every Monday during longer stays.
- The kitchen is pretty well stocked with all the basics so do help yourself.
- No pets I'm afraid. The flat is on the top floor and fully fitted with wooden floors throughout so not ideal for animals.
- I have great neighbours but, as with anywhere in London, noise does travel so please be considerate aft(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)pm, and know that they will do the same.
- There are balconies for smokers to use, but please don't smoke in the house.