This renovated apartment is in an oasis while enjoying all the excitement that Wrigleyville and Chicago have to offer! Walk to Wrigley Field, CTA Red Line, nightlife, bars, restaurants and more!
Lots of space in an awesome location - and a beautiful space!
With three bedrooms, each with it's own queen bed and a semi-private alcove with a queen bed, this apartment comfortably sleeps 8 guests! And sleeping is all you will be doing in the apartment, because the surrounding neighborhood is so exciting!
Prepare meals in your gourmet kitchen, featuring granite counter tops, excellent appliances, dining table, and all your needed implements.
Relax in your spacious living room, featuring super cozy couches, HDTV with premium cable package, or spend time on the spacious deck off the back! Wifi is included!
The bathroom is excellently renovated, and you'll find plenty of mirrors throughout the apartment to help you look your best!
This is your comfortable home - and all of it in the middle of the best neighborhood in Chicago!
While others struggle with traffic and crowds, leaving the city after a Cubs game or a night out on the town, smile as you stroll the HALF BLOCK from Wrigley and Clark Street to your home!
The Red Line L Train - the main North-South train line in Chicago - is only two blocks away, operating 24 hours a day!
Walkscore rates this location a 91/100 for walkability! It cannot get any easier to get around!
This is a single floor of a three-floor building. To get to the unit, guests must walk up a flight of stairs.
Another listing looks very similar and is a different floor - if you're interested in booking both units, or all three available units, let me know!
Three parking spots are available behind the house via the SpotHero website/app! Pricing and availability vary, and can be booked far ahead of time; we recommend you book a parking spot immediately after confirming your stay!
Sorry, we do not have air mattresses available.
While my place is child-friendly, it's not baby-proofed or toddler-proofed (large items like the TV are within grab-range).
Please DISREGARD the standard listed rate - it is probably inaccurate. Please punch in your specific dates - the rate shown is accurate. My daily, weekly, and monthly pricing is VARIABLE and changes every day - it is NOT the same every single day.
I have a four-night minimum over weekends from March to November. Exceptions MAY be made, only if your stay is under two weeks out, or if it fits in a gap of less than four nights. Exceptions are at my discretion - not automatically.
The home is yours while you're here!
Interaction with guests
It really depends on the guests. Some people want their key and to be left alone; with others, I'm doing whiskey shots down at Slugger's after midnight. It's up to you!
Other things to note
This apartment may be shown to be rented by prospective tenants.
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this field
- All of my guests are personally greeted. When you book your stay, I need to know what time you'd like to check-in, so I can schedule someone to greet you. Please commit to arriving at that time. PLEASE let us know if you're late, day-of-arrival, or we will have to reschedule your greeting.
- I need a way to reach you on your day-of-arrival via phone - I need to know if you're delayed. Please confirm your mobile phone number once you confirm your reservation; if you do not have a US number, please download the Whats App phone application so we can stay in touch when you're on the way.
- Be respectful of our neighbors. Children and families live next door.
- No loud noises should be heard from outside - that includes from the deck.
- Parties are not allowed. Additional guests may not be in the unit without prior approval.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. There is a deck in back if you would like to smoke.
- Please let me know if there is any damage to the apartment. We can usually work it out pretty easily.
- Please clean up promptly if you cook or bring food into the apartment.
- Please turn off the air/heat and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Please only let people you know into the building.
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home; the apartment should be maintained close to the same condition as arrival. We clean it ourselves; we appreciate your help making this easier!
- Enjoy your stay with us!
This property is NOT AVAILABLE for any commercial or student project purposes, including, but not limited to, filming, photography, other advertising, and subletting by the guest. You may not host any commercial event in my places; meetings may be exempt. Please do not ask if you can film video or hold photo shoots at my place; no, you may not. Violators will be asked to leave.
Please be aware, the guest checking-in must present photo identification upon arrival for security purposes, which will be photographed to document that we met the correct guest.
Acceptable forms of ID are limited to:
- US driver's license
- US state-issued ID card (not student ID)
- US military ID
No other form of ID will be accepted.
If guest cannot verify identity with aforementioned ID at time of arrival, guest will not be allowed to proceed to unit. Only the guest who booked the reservation may check-in, unless arranged ahead of time, via airbnb message.
We apologize for the inconvenience, however we feel this is necessary for security and safety purposes.
This host has 361 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Adventurous and hard working, I'm not afraid to try new things. A few years ago, that led me to start a food truck in Madison, WI. I still own and consult, but the day to day operations are managed by employees.
Now, I manage Airbnb listings in Chicago, which puts me at your service during your stay. It's my mission to make sure you love everything about the apartment you're staying in.
5 things I could never live without:
Spicy thai food
Regular physical activity
A hot shower with good water pressure
A project to work on