About this listing
This is the master bedroom of a modern, well-decorated semi-detached house is in Austin Road, in a relatively quiet area about 2½ miles north of the town centre of Luton in Bedfordshire, England. Situated about 4½ miles north of London Luton Airport. Please note that from August 2016 to May 2017, this listing was NOT AVAILABLE as we had a lot of family staying. Now it is like the beginning.
This double bedroom is fully furnished with clean beddings. The bay window faces the front garden and the street in front of the house. The room has its own lock and keys for security. It can also be locked from inside for privacy (with 2 pairs of small hook and eye). There is also a radiator of the gas Central Heating System, which can be controlled individually. At any point in time up to 2 persons can live in this room.
All utility bills are included in the rent.
There are land internet WiFi, washing machine, 1 off-road parking space (when not occupied), nice showers and 2 toilets.
There is a kitchen diner with all the electronic appliances. We have a south facing garden with conservatory, patio, table and chairs to enjoy in the summer.
Small Print: House Communal Rules Apply! Leave shared resources and places in the house as you like to find them. Please TAYG (Tidy As You Go)! Also when checking in please arrive before 11pm at the latest unless if it is Friday or Saturday.
Interaction with guests
I am a fairly sociable person and wish to meet people from different countries and backgrounds. I will be at the house to maintain the gardens in the front and the back as well as carrying out any decorations and maintenance that the house may require.
Other things to note
Should you wish to commit to longer stay at the house, we can negotiate the price/rent in favour of the guest. This double bedroom can be rented for £20 per night per person. An extra £4 per night will be charged if the person is accompanied by a partner. If you wish to lodge with us for more than 3 months, we will set a reasonable monthly rent.
Most important house rules that must be followed
1. Pots and plates used must be washed, dried and put back in their appropriate place.
2. Bedroom must be left at the end of your stay how you found it.
3. There is a dedicated guest fridge/freezer located in conservatory.
4. You may make tea and coffee using the communal long life milk, sugar, and tea and coffee. But you must consume all your own food stuff and washing powder.
5. Food out of date should have been disposed of before your checking out time.
This is a happy house, so it is expected that all guests are kind, courteous and civil to one another. Please
1. Do not eat hot food in your room. Kitchen diner or the conservatory is provided for this purpose.
2. Wash your dishes/kitchen stuff as you use them and place them after drying in the place where you found them.
3. Keep bathroom/toilets clean.
4. Keep your room clean and tidy as there is a vacuum cleaner provided.
5. Smoking only allowed at the bottom of the garden provided that the cigarette ends are disposed of properly and the conservatory door is kept closed while smoking.
6. There is a dedicated fridge/freezer provided for the guest, located in the conservatory. Please do not use other guests' foods.
7. All food gone off, passed their sell-by-date and perished should be disposed of and placed in the small bin under the sink. Once full it should be placed in the wheelie bin with the green top.
Please TAYG (Tidy As You Go)!
8. Please do not use the house postal address for receiving any item through the post without seeking permission from the host first.
9. It goes without saying that your peace and quietness at night time will be appreciated. Thank you :-)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.