Anaheim City REG#-OO141 . 3 nights minimum stay required.
Well loved single story elegant house, spacious 2170 SqFt living space, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 7 beds (+baby crib) sleep max 11. Amenities: Gourmet kitchen, BBQ grill, Private pool (open May to Oct), Game room, Baby crib, Beach chairs/ umbrella, Free WIFI.
Please note an additional 15% city hotel tax and a $500 refundable security deposit, ae to be billed separately and due to the host 7 days prior to checking in.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 5 Parking, 11 Max. Occupancy.
Spacious, open and bright space, perfect for entertaining. Game room boasts pool table, ping pong, dart board and basketball game. Private pool is open from May to Oct. The whole house and pool are fenced for security and safety.
It comes with baby crib, high chair, beach chairs, and umbrella. Every detail is attended to ensure you a memorable vacation.
Guest has access to the entire house and outside yard, total 9000 sq ft.
The house has keyless entry. Upon verifying your identity, a unique 4 digit access code will be released to you for unlocking the front door.
On your day of arrival, please call or text your host about 1 hour prior to check in. Check-in time is usually 4 pm and after. It can be flexible, as long as the house is ready and you give us advance notice.
Interaction with guests
A week or two prior to check-in, the homeowner and/or co-host will contact the guest regarding access and check-in information. Co-host will meet the guest at check-in time when it is mutually convenient, or release keyless access code to allow the guest self-check-in. Upon checking in, the guest is expected to inspect the house and report immediately any malfunction, mis- cleaning and damaged items to homeowner or co-host, we will address those issues as soon as possible. During your stay, please text your co-host any maintenance issue, we strike to respond within 2 hours and resolve the problem within 24 hours. At check-out, please report any malfunction and damaged items to co-host so that we can take care of those before next guest's arrival. Our goal is to make sure both current and future guests 5-stars experience.
Other things to note
Please read the house rules completely before booking and again at check-in, to ensure your stay a pleasant and memorable one.
To ensure your stay a pleasant and memorable one, please respect the property and our neighbors. Violation of any house rule will subject guest to immediate removal from the property and heavy fines.
1) The City of Anaheim has very strict noise ordinance: from 10 pm to 9 am, please keep the noise level down in the house, as not to disturb neighborhood peace and quietness. Absolutely NO outdoor activities after 10 pm. Verified complaint from our neighbors will result in heavy fine from the City, then the guest is responsible to pay $200 to $500 each occurrence.
2) Observe the max occupancy limit (11 people) set by the City. Guests take their own risks of allowing more people stay overnight in the house, including but not limited to early lease termination without a refund and heavy fines.
3) No Pets/Indoor smoking of cigarette and marijuana, excessive consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs are allowed. Light beer, champagne and & red wine is generally allowed. An extra of $200 to $500 cleaning fee will be assessed when a guest leaves the property with odor, burned marks and stains.
4) Conserve water and energy: never set the thermostat below 70 degrees, turn off TVs, lights, and Air Conditioner before leaving the house daily and final checking out. If guests leave lights and AC on while being away, you give homeowner and/or his agents express consent to access the property to turn them off, no advance notice will be given. Excessive energy consumption charge could be assessed too.
5) Please don’t move and relocate large furniture and equipment. Before leaving the house, return all furnishings, decorations, games, sports equipment to their original position. Please use the cleaning cloth to clean floor and counter-top. Stained/torn towels and sheets will be charged at replacement cost.
6) Waste Disposal and Collection: Please dispose of wastes in appropriate color bins: Black / Trash; Green / Recycled paper, plastics, aluminum, and glass. Food waste must be string-tied closely in provided plastic bags before dumping. Guests are required to push trash bins out to the curb Mondy after 5 pm and pull back on Tuesday before 10 pm.
7) Park your cars in the garage and on the driveway. Street parking is allowed on a temporary basis, but NOT overnight. If you do have to park on street, please avoid getting tickets by observing Non-Parking-Hours on Thursdays street sweeping day.
8) Check out at 10 AM. Late departure (without advance approval from homeowner and co-host) will be charged at $50/per hour.
9) Self check-out procedures: Loose trash debris inside/outside the house must be picked up and disposed properly to garbage bins; Empty the left-over food from the refrigerator; Clean dishes cookwares and start a load in the dishwasher; You do not have to strip or make beds; Collect all used towels to the laundry room and start one load in the cloth washer; Turn off TVs, all lights, Air conditioners and lock all windows and doors. Leave the house in the same clean and tidy condition (except normal wear and tear, and no bed making) as it was found when you check in. One time cleaning fee does not cover excessive trashing and messiness left by some guests.
10) Refund of security deposit will normally be processed within 3 – 14 days after check-out, assuming there is no claim for damages, violations, and excessive cleaning.
Additional house rules, if any, can be referenced in the entire lease agreement.
By submitting to book the house, you acknowledge you’ve read and agreed to the above house rules.
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View other reviews