Anaheim City REG#-OO140. 3 nights minimum stay required.
Private, newly remodeled home, spacious 1800 SqFt, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 7 beds + 1 baby crib, max 11 people.
Free WiFi. well stocked kitchen, pool table, BBQ grill, and private swimming pool (open May to Oct).
Please note the quote has not included the 15% city hotel tax and a $500 refundable security deposit (held against your credit card), which are to be billed separately and due to the host prior to checking in.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Parking, 11 Max Occupancy.
Tastefully decorated, very spacious home, total 1860 sq ft, 4 bedrooms (two master suites) / 3 bathrooms, 7 beds + 1 baby crib, max 11 people and baby.
You will fall in love with the updated 460 sq ft honeymoon suite, with claw foot tub.
The kitchen is open to the dining/living room, and flow through the back yard covered patio.
• Our pool table and swimming pool will keep everyone entertained and occupied.
The home comes with
•Every detail is attended to ensure you a memorable vacation.
•Guest has access to the entire house and outside yard, total 7400 sq ft.
•The house has keyless entry. Upon verifying your identity, a unique 4 digit access code will be released to you for unlocking the front door.
On your day of arrival, please call or text your host about 1 hour prior to check in. Check-in time is usually 4 pm and after. It can be flexible, as long as the house is ready and you give us advance notice.
Interaction with guests
Text the host a few days before check-in date to coordinate a time to meet. Co-host will meet the guest at check-in time when it is mutually convenient, or release keyless access code to allow the guest self-check-in. Upon checking in, the guest is expected to inspect the house and report immediately any malfunction, mis- cleaning and damaged items to homeowner or co-host, we will address those issues as soon as possible. During your stay, please text your co-host any maintenance issue, we strike to respond within 2 hours and resolve the problem within 24 hours. At check-out, please report any malfunction and damaged items to co-host so that we can take care of those before next guest's arrival. Our goal is to make sure both current and future guests 5-stars experience.
Other things to note
Please read and understand the house rules so that you can enjoy your stay.
Exhibit A: House Rules and Regulation
To ensure your stay a pleasant and memorable one, please respect the property and our neighbors. Violation of any house rule will subject guest to immediate removal from the property and heavy fines.
1) The City of Anaheim has very strict noise ordinance: from 10 pm to 9 am, please keep the noise level down in the house, as not to disturb neighborhood peace and quietness. Absolutely NO outdoor activities after 10 pm. Verified complaint from our neighbors will result in heavy fine from the City, then the guest is responsible to pay $200 to $500 each occurrence.
2) Observe the max occupancy limit (11 people) set by the City. Guests take their own risks of allowing more people stay overnight in the house, including but not limited to early lease termination without a refund and heavy fines.
3) No Pets/Indoor smoking of cigarette and marijuana, excessive consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs are allowed. Light beer, champagne and & red wine is generally allowed. An extra of $200 to $500 cleaning fee will be assessed when a guest leaves the property with odor, burned marks and stains.
4) Conserve water and energy: never set the thermostat below 70 degrees, turn off TVs, lights, and Air Conditioner before leaving the house daily and final checking out. If guests leave lights and AC on while being away, you give homeowner and/or his agents express consent to access the property to turn them off, no advance notice will be given. Excessive energy consumption charge could be assessed too.
5) Please don’t move and relocate large furniture and equipment. Before leaving the house, return all furnishings, decorations, games, sports equipment to their original position. Please use the cleaning cloth to clean floor and counter-top. Stained/torn towels and sheets will be charged at replacement cost.
6) Waste Disposal and Collection: Please dispose of wastes in appropriate color bins: Black / Trash; Green / Recycled paper, plastics, aluminum, and glass. Food waste must be string-tied closely in provided plastic bags before dumping. Guests are required to push trash bins out to the curb Mondy after 5 pm and pull back on Tuesday before 10 pm.
7) Park your cars in the garage and on the driveway. Street parking is allowed on a temporary basis, but NOT overnight. If you do have to park on street, please avoid getting tickets by observing Non-Parking-Hours on Thursdays street sweeping day.
8) Check out at 10 AM. Late departure (without advance approval from homeowner and co-host) will be charged at $50/per hour.
9) Self check-out procedures: Loose trash debris inside/outside the house must be picked up and disposed properly to garbage bins; Empty the left-over food from the refrigerator; Clean dishes cookwares and start a load in the dishwasher; You do not have to strip or make beds; Collect all used towels to the laundry room and start one load in the cloth washer; Turn off TVs, all lights, Air conditioners and lock all windows and doors. Leave the house in the same clean and tidy condition (except normal wear and tear, and no bed making) as it was found when you check in. One time cleaning fee does not cover excessive trashing and messiness left by some guests.
10) Refund of security deposit will normally be processed within 3 – 14 days after check-out, assuming there is no claim for damages, violations, and excessive cleaning.
Additional house rules, if any, can be referenced in the entire lease agreement.
By submitting to book the house, you acknowledge you’ve read and agreed to the above house rules.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I grew up in Anaheim, I love meeting new people. I tend to work allot, but in my free time you'll find me painting a picture or reading a book. I love talking with the many different people I get to meet through hosting. My favorite part about my job is making a memorable vacation for a family. I try to add a personal touch by getting to know my guests. I love every kind of music, I love art and being creative, I enjoy road trips and watching the sunset on the beach. I'm close to my family and my friends are important to me. I'm always looking for the positive side of things and am naturally happy.
I'm very simple yet I enjoy the finer things life has to offer. I love helping others and volunteering for our furry friends when ever I can. Every day is a new day to be a better version of me!