The Claverhouse is a unique sandstone renovated two storey building which will suit anyone who is looking for their own space -yet not too far from City & enjoy all the famous surrounding restaurants & big Westfield shopping centre. Only 4 min walk to train & bus station.
* This bathroom in Room (2) is separate and not in the room. It is just two doors away and guest will has its own private key to the exclusive toilet. This toilet will be shared with another Room (7)
* Built in Wardrobe
* Bamboo Timber Floor
* Premium Mattress Queen Bed
* Share Self -contained Kitchen
* Common Balcony
* Outdoor Furniture Set
* Computer Corner
* Black Leather Sofa Set
* Private Access to Laundry with dryer
* 50" LEDs TV available in lounge
* Latest TV pad providing Chinese live TV channels, programs and movies
* Own private door key
* Private 4 digit access code to Main Entrance Door
* Private Access lock up Laundry Room
* Check in time is flexible and can be late
Interaction with guests
As I do not always stay in the premise, but I will visit there occasionally and be there when the guests in need.
Other things to note
My name is Ode and I come from Singapore
I have been staying in Sydney for more than 26 years. This is my investment house with ensuite rooms and 2 non ensuite rooms. I would love to share this lovely house with all my guests.
By being a host via Airbnb, I am fortunate to meet others and make friends with people from local and overseas. We share information and care for each other.
Every fortnight, we provide fresh Australian local fruits to guests. It will be delivered in a box and share among the guests
We are continuously improving to bring more features to the lovely Claverhouse and hope the guests stay in here will be a safe and memorable one!
No breakfast provided yet but in future we will consider adding it in when we have a permanent host.
Your impressions are important to us, and we would love to hear what you think about your stay.
No additional guests
Additional guests will have to rent a additional room as the bed only sleeps two persons
No pets allowed
No smoking inside the rooms
No kids preferred due to no kids facilities available
Minimum Noise level
No dumps of own rubbish in the kitchen bin or in public area
No clothes hang outside the front balcony or public non clothes area
This host has 209 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am from Singapore originally and like to meet people and love to provide Sydney, 's best Airbnb class service to all guests.
I love sports especially badminton, swimming, golf and basketball.
My life motto: Seize the day!