Wanderlust Liberdade I is a truly charming Apartment with a wonderful mezzanine. It's centrally located, close to the subway (just 2 min. walking) and has everything you need.
Wifi and cable tv are provided with no extra costs. Plus! One breakfast – Good Morning Basket – will be on the house ;)
"Really enjoyed our stay at Wanderlust and Carolina provided us with everything we could have needed. The location is very handy (walkable to main sights and metro nearby, which is good for getting to/from the airport). Quiet area and has everything that you need. Happy to recommend to others." » John, January'17
"Carolina's accommodation is the perfect place to stay for your trip to Lisbon! Before the trip: The communication with Carolina worked incredibly well! She replied very quickly, was very well organzised and made everything as easy and convenient as possible. We really enjoyed that smooth procedure. On our arrival: We were warmly welcomed by a friend of Carolina. She war very nice as well and showed us the modern and spacious apartment, explained to us everything we had to know, gave us some tips for New Year's and answered all our questions about Lisbon and the accommodation. The accommodation: The apartment was spacious, modern, clean and bright and we felt very well and comfortable, staying for a week. Besides, we were spoiled with coffee, nice shower gel/shampoo and a big & very tasty breakfast basket. Everything was clean & just perfect. After our trip: Check-Out was as simple as it can be and we had no issues at all. - Except for being sad about leaving. We can just recommend Carolina's Accommodation! For everyone who wants to spend a few days in Lisbon, enjoy a friendly and local neighbourhood but also a central location and short ways to the metro - this is the place to stay. Thank you! We'd love to come back one day!" » Elena, Jenke, Jonas, Vincent & David, January'17
Wanderlust Liberdade I is a wonderful, very cozy apartment located right in the heart of Lisbon, just next to the famous “Avenida da Liberdade” where you can find the most prestigious brands, shops, lots of restaurants and other nice places to visit.
In a question of minutes - by foot! – you’ll be able to reach the main touristic spots such as Restauradores, Rossio, Praça do Comércio, Chiado, Príncipe Real, Bairro Alto, Parque Eduardo VII, Torel, etc.
Wanderlust Liberdade is a charming two-bedroom apartment equipped with everything you need for your stay. The main bedroom is located on an exquisite mezzanine, with a very comfortable double bed, from where you’ll be able, if you wish, to see the stars till you fall asleep ;)
The apartment has a lot of natural light and lots of happy colours. A truly Portuguese House as Amália Rodrigues once said - É uma Casa Portuguesa com certeza!
In the house you’ll find a few Portuguese references like the Swallows on the wall at the mezzanine, the Santo António in the living room or even a few ceramic pieces by the famous Portuguese artist Bordallo Pinheiro. We try to offer you a genuine Portuguese Experience while staying at Wanderlust Apartments!
• The apartment can host a maximum of 6 guests: 2 people on the Mezzanine Bedroom (double bed); 2 people on the Balcony Bedroom (with 2 single beds - twin beds) and 2 people In the Living Room (with a double sofa bed, which comfortably suits 1 person, but it can have 2 people sleeping there) --» We do recommend the Wanderlust Libertdade for 4 or 5 people, but if are a group of 6, do not hesitate to contact us, so we can arrange a solution for your request :)
• The apartment is located on the 4th floor with NO elevator – but no worries! If needed, we can help you with the luggage! And If you think on it through a positive perspective, the 4th floor will make you feel more conscious-free to try the superb Portuguese food and pastries – please do not forget to try Pastéis de Belém or Pão de Deus ;)
• The apartment has all the linen and towels needed as well as all the kitchen utilities;
• When you arrive, you’ll find a special welcome gift on the kitchen counter and/or in the refrigerator.
• You’ll have your first* Breakfast for FREE - our special GOOD MORNING BASKET. The following Good Morning Baskets can be arranged under request for an extra fee.
(* under some special events, the free Good Morning basket might be not delivered on the 1st morning of your stay, but on another morning, scheduled with your approval).
• Nespresso and Tea are complimentary ;(URL HIDDEN) Wanderlust Liberdade has AC, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, iron, hair dryer, etc(URL HIDDEN) » If you have any special requests please let us know before your arrival date, so that we can do our best to arrange it for you.
--» If Wanderlust Liberdade I is not available for your dates, be sure to look up for another “Wanderlust Apartments” – available on Carolina’s Profile.
Interaction with guests
I, Carolina, or my wonderful Wanderlust Apartments team, will be 24h available. Please do not hesitate to contact me/us, if you need something or some special arrangements for your stay.
Other things to note
• Checkin: between 3h30pm until 8h00pm. Checkins after 8h00pm will have an extra cost of 20€;
• Checkout: between 7h30am until 11:30am. Early checkouts between 00:00 until 7am will have an extra cost of 20€
- Upon your departure and/or each 7 days of stay.
- Extra cleaning services with change of linens and towels will have an extra cost.
Last but not least, we love to be hosts, so we assure you we’ll make everything we can to help you having the most wonderful experience while at Wanderlust Apartments.
You’ll feel at home away from home » this is our main goal.
We speak English, Spanish and a bit of French.
Feel free to contact us anytime. You’ll be very welcome at Wanderlust =))
License or registration number
Learn about this number
• Treat Wanderlust Liberdade as if it were your own home
• We kindly request you to smoke outside on the balconies
• Pay special attention to the mezzanine stairs as they are somehow steep. Wanderlust apartments won't be responsible for any fall.
• We kindly ask you to answer us, as soon as you can, our 'Welcome Email', so we can have everything properly ready for your stay.
And mainly - Be happy and have lots of fun during your stay!
From Sep 1 - 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Carolina and I'm from a small town in the center of Portugal. I moved to Lisbon a few years ago and immediately fell in love with this absolutely fantastic, luminous city. Once in a while I still wander around in this beautiful city to discover new things or to revisit old places where I’ve been very happy.
Besides that, I love to be a host, so I’ll assure you, my team and I will do everything we can to help you have the most wonderful experience while at Wanderlust Apartments. We want to make sure you’ll feel at home away from home.
We speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and a bit of French.
Feel free to contact us anytime. You’ll be very welcome at Wanderlust :)