The perfect bedroom if you are looking for something in a central, charming and historic neighbourhood: Praça Luís de Camões, the name of the great Portuguese Poet.
Here, you are right amongst trendy restaurants, fancy shops and all kinds of transportation ( the famous 28 tram has a stop just in front ) that will take you everywhere. You're already welcome!
• Smoking is only allowed on the balcony;
• Please do not eat in the bedroom;
• Before leaving the apartment, be sure that the all lights are turned off;
• After midnight, please be quiet as this building is mostly inhabitated by families.
• Please try not to push the flus button during the night (0am - 8am), to avoid noise. It's a small apartment.
• My apartment is yours ( for a few days ), take care of it, and keep it clean!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Diogo and i was born and raised in Lisbon.
I'm an advertising Art Director and I love living here. I love walking in the streets, feeling its people, taking its light, by day and by night. No wonder I’ve so much fun showing my city around to all its guests when possible.
That’s how I like to travel everywhere too: as local as possible.
So If you want to take Lisbon from its most genuine side, be my guest in an unique travel experience.
You can see my photos of Lisboa on Instagram and feel this wonderful city!
Search for dbarretto. Or that Famous Chat App, after booking.