Please join us on our 45-foot yacht for a private sailing cruise. The best way to experience the beauty of Fuerteventura, is from the ocean. Our cruises include an experienced skipper so you can truly relax.
Sailing in a private sailing yacht of 45 feet? Join us on a breathtaking tour on El Tuey. Sailing is a great way to enjoy the Canary Islands, the sun and the blue ocean.
What do we offer:
With an experiences skipper on board you do not have to worry. We will take care of the navigation and you can relax. Do you rather have a rough day of sailing or do you prefer a nice an relaxing days with stops to go snorkeling and swimming: we customize the cruise the way you want! Sailing experience is not required.
Maximum of 8 guests.
Specifications of El Tuey:
- Biasi Morgante 45 (design bySciomachen)
- Length: 45 foot / 13,75 meter
- Width: 4,15 meter
- Depth: 2,15 meter
- The yacht has all safety requirements
- Modern equipment (GPS plotter, Windstation, VHF etc)
- Lombardini Diesel 60 pk motor
- Teak interior
- 4 cabins with 8 spaces to sleep
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Second toilet and sink
- Complete kitchen with stove and oven
- Radio, CD and tv
Our sailing cruise includes:
- Soda drinks, juice, coffee, tea
- Local meals with fresh fish (depends on the time and duration of the cruise)
- Snorkeling equipment, fishing gear etc.
- Beanbags to relax on the deck
- In case of an overnight cruise: linnen, pillows, towels etc. etc.
- Experienced skipper
Other things to note
Indication of the price:
- 4 hour sailing cruise: 300 Euro
- Full day sailing cruise: 600 Euro
- Overnight sailing cruise: 1100 Euro
In case you have specific wishes, please contact us to customize your cruise.
We are Daphne and Fermin. We are living with our daughter on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura. Daphne is Dutch and Fermin is Spanish was born on Fuerteventura.
In our dailly life, besides work, we enjoy all the outcoor activities that Fuerteventura has to offer: Hiking, Surfing, Sailing, Camping, and Traveling
In 2012 we renovated Casa Florita, that is hunderds of years old. In 2016 we further remodelled the home to make it even more comfortable with a new kitchen and we added 2 bathrooms.
We love meeting people from all over the world and to make people feel welcome in Casa Florita.