On the cusp of Willow Glen and Campbell this Charming Cottage is in a quiet neighborhood with large yard but conveniently located near 280 and highway 17. 1 block to Safeway, Starbucks and more! Newly remodeled and currently undergoing redecorating.
The Charming Willow Glen Cottage has recently been remodeled. Large beautifully landscaped backyard creates a park-like setting. The cottage is on a quiet residential street, yet still conveniently located freeway/highways and shopping.
Guests have exclusive access to the Willow Glen Garden Cottage and 1 assigned parking space. The large back yard is shared space and the laundry facilities are shared as well.
I am accessible by phone, text and email. I send out a check in video and the door has a coded lock so guests check themselves in and out. Unless there is an emergency, don't expect to see me.
Great location with easy access to Highway 17/880, and 280. Safeway, Starbucks, Restaurants, Gas and Banks 1 block away. Approximately 10-15minutes from Downtown San Jose and the San Jose Airport.
There is more than one Airbnb unit on this property. You have exclusive use of the unit but the yard, driveway and laundry facilities are shared- contact me before booking if you have any questions.
Contact us Before Booking if:
- If you have a pet: we consider pets on a case by case basis
If you plan to bring more than 1 car: Do not park on the street, we love our neighbors and want them to love us too- the street has limited parking, please park in your designated off street parking space.
General House Rules:
- No shoes in the house please.
- Please be careful to not let water sit/run on the floor in the bathroom.
- No parties please.
- Property is Non-smoking
- Please be respectful of the property and the neighbors.
- Quiet Hours Between 8pm-8am- this includes loud TV's, loud conversations (if someone is on the other side of the wall and can hear everything you're saying/listening to, its too loud), loud children.
CHECK OUT POLICY:
- check the unit thoroughly for all personal items (phone chargers, bathroom supplies and personal bedding seem to be the items most often forgotten)
-Place all dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher before you leave.
-Please turn off the thermostat off (not down, but off please)
-Please close all the windows
-Please return the 2 sets of keys that you found on the entry table to their original spot. Please also leave the check-in key in the lockbox outside where you found it