Fabulous Edwardian house & garden with plenty of space for a family plus visitors. 1 minute's walk to Brockwell Park. 8 mins walk to Herne Hill's amenities inc rail station (to city in 14 mins). Quaint Dulwich Village & cool Brixton 15/20 mins walk. Accommodates 10 adults + 3 small children
- Living room
- Play room
- Huge kitchen with table for 8 overlooking garden
- Utility room with washing machine/dryer, toilet and basin
- Bathroom with separate shower plus basin and toilet
- Master bedroom: king size bed
- Bedroom 2: double bed plus full sized cot
- Bedroom 3: full sized bunk beds plus pull out bed for sleepovers
- Bedroom 4: double bed
- Bedroom 5: large double bed plus child's bed (fine for up to around age 4)
- Bathroom with shower over bath plus toilet and basin.
Whole house, unless you need us to store our belongings away, in which case you won't be able to access Bedroom 5.
Interaction with guests
You can get in touch with us whenever you need to.
Other things to note
On street parking is available BUT there are restrictions Monday-Friday 12-2pm. You can either pay at the machine during these times or just park your car a 1-2 minute walk away on nearby streets.
Please look after our lovely home and possessions as best you can. If something goes wrong, don't be afraid to tell us!
No shoes on the carpet please (stairs and upstairs).
Please dispose of the rubbish correctly. It's easy... one bin for food waste, one big sack for all other recycling and the rest into the regular bin.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.