Comfortable, cosy and quiet apartment with private kitchen and bathroom. Shops and good restaurants nearby, close to Westerpark, Jordaan and city centre. Situated on the back of the building, so silent nights are guaranteed.
A great base to feel at home and live like a local in this great city.
Bedroom with Walk in closet. Nice bright livingroom with open plan kitchen.
Private bathroom and toilet. Comfy couch for relaxing after a busy day.
You have access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Other things to note
I don't have a coffee machine, I don't drink coffee.
I really love my plants. Would you be so kind to give water to my plants?
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.