In a building from the 18th century, charming apartment in a lovely pedestrian street. 4 people can sleep : bedroom for 2 + sofa-bed for 2. Bathroom, kitchen, WiFi. Close to all shops, restaurants and transports.
Our appartement is located on rue Montorgueil, a pedestrian street in the center of Paris. The street is lively and very typical of Paris. It is full of very nice cafés, bars and restaurants with terraces. This could be the best place to enjoy Parisian life.
You will be close to les Halles with his shopping centre, and next to all famous places of Paris : la Seine, le Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Opéra, Beaubourg... You can move easily everywhere in Paris thanks to the proximity of RER and metro.
The flat is on the 3rd floor, without elevator but with large stairs made of ancient stones. It is exposed on 2 courtyards, which guarantees exceptional silence and luminosity.
The flat is organized this way :
- You enter directly in the living room with a comfortable sofa-bed, a TV, WiFi and loudspeakers.
- A room for 1 baby (we keep it for our baby :-).
- A room with a double bed of 160cm.
- A bathroom with shower, toilets and washing machine.
- A fully equipped kitchen : oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dish washer, gas hob. We don't have a coffee machine nor kettle.
You have access to TV, WiFi, bathroom, kitchen.
Interaction with guests
You can join us by phone if needed.
No smoking inside the apartment.
No loud music late.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews