Beautifully furnished. Five star hotel comfort. Modern kitchen and bathroom. Spacious. Great location. Unbeatable value.
- 1 comfortable King-Sized Bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Central built-in air conditioner
- High speed fibre optic internet
- Cable TV with western movies
- Five minutes walk to Nanjing West Road subway (Line 2)
- 24-hour convenient store downstairs
- 15 min walk to People Square station
Old world charm meets the comforts and amenities of modern life in this beautifully furnished studio located within a heritage building constructed in the 1920s.
This Oriental Suite is centrally located on Nanjing West Road and is steps away from the subway, offices, tourist sites and restaurants.
The whole house, which is also equipped with washing machine and full kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Other things to note
* Bedding and towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside to the lift lobby if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 禁止在房子里集会或开派对, 如违规会扣除全额押金也会马上终止房租。
• 如果毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通
This host has 1967 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.