Cedar Ridge is located on the north end of beautiful Lopez Island about a 1/2 mile from the ferry landing, 3 miles from the village and a half mile from Odlin Park. Sitting on 10 private acres is our two story handcrafted log home nestled in the forest.
Cedar Ridge is located on the north end of beautiful Lopez Island about a 1/2 mile from the ferry landing, 3 miles from the village and a half mile from Odlin Park. Sitting on 10 private acres is our two story handcrafted log home nestled amongst cedar trees making you feel a million miles away and as if you stepped back in time. The cabin consists of living area, one bedroom with queen bed, bath with shower, small but complete state of the art kitchen and mammoth river stone fireplace. Unique art and beautiful furnishings adorn the log cabin adding a romantic ambiance.
Interaction with guests
All interaction to be handled by property manager via telephone and internet.
1. No early check-ins or late check-outs. Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 a.m. The reason we need to enforce a strict policy here is to allow for proper and thorough cleaning in between reservations.
2. This is a non-smoking house! The undersigned must abide by the above limitations of occupancy and smoking or Cedar Ridge representatives have the right to terminate this agreement before the end of the rental period. Any such termination will result in a forfeiture of the rental fee. Smoking is permitted outside the premises.
3. The following provisions must be met:
• No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear or the undersigned will be responsible for damages.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• No items including linens are lost or damaged.
• No early check-in or late check out.
4. Cleaning fee: In addition to rental rates a $75 dollar cleaning fee will be added for each reservation.
5. Security deposit: We do not ask for a security deposit, but have the right to charge for any missing or stolen items. Please notify us if you accidentally break something during your stay.
6. No daily maid service: While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate and is not available. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from Cedar Ridge.
7. Falsified reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
8. Repairs and service calls: We do not guarantee against mechanical failure of any appliances including heating. The undersigned agrees to report any inoperative equipment promptly and we will make every effort to have maintenance done quickly and efficiently. Any service calls made deemed by a repair person as tenant oversight or neglect may be billed to the undersigned. No rent deduction will be made due to failure of heating or other appliances.
9. Privacy and noise: the undersigned agree to respect the privacy and property rights of all neighbors and agree to observe a quiet ordinance between 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
10. Written exceptions: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. Liability: Cedar Ridge is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. Sporting: We understand that Lopez Island is a bicyclist’s paradise, but no bikes are permitted in the home and under no circumstance are renters allowed to where cleats in the home. Renters will be responsible for any damage due to bikes and/or cleats.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews