The apartment is located in the main/market square (Rynek-Ratusz)!
The best spot to enjoy every moment of the city. The apartment is located in the centre of all attractions.
CityAparts ELEGANT Class serviced apartment.
Please check parking availability before booking the apartment.
* ACTUAL PHOTOS PRESENTED *
SAFE AIRPORT TRANSFER WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER IS AVAILABLE UP TO 6 PASSENGERS
Experienced and hospitable, we are offering maximum comfort and privacy in our apartments at good rates besides assistance.
We are glad to accommodate you
The keys will be handed over to guests at check-in and will be collected at check-out by the host. Guests are allowed to use all home appliances within regulations.
Interaction with guests
As CityAparts, we respect our guests' privacy
We don't disturb our guests during their stay
• SHOES OFF (Shoes have to be taken off entering the apartment. Stepping inside the apartment in shoes is not allowed.)
• It is NOT ALLOWED to SMOKE in the apartment. It is NOT ALLOWED to smoke by the window.
• Check-in starts at 3PM. Check-out before 11AM. Please contact for check-in/out flexibility. Please see IMPORTANT NOTICE below for SUNDAY check-in/out.
• Guests are obliged to exercise due diligence to the property and its' amenities, and keep the apartment clean during their stay. The holder of the reservation will be charged penalty for shoe or drink stains on the carpets, curtains, and upholstery.
• Trash has to be taken out daily.
• It is not allowed to move or relocate furniture in the apartment. Nothing can be taken away or transferred to another apartment. Nothing can be borrowed from the apartment. It is not allowed to remove or re-organize cables and electronic equipment in the apartment.
• It is NOT ALLOWED to organize EVENT or PARTY in the apartment. Visitors are also subject to the house rules.
• The holder of the reservation is obliged to inform CityAparts regarding guests who are going to accommodate in the apartment with full names and contact numbers in their reservation. Having undeclared guests result in penalty to the holder of the reservation (€50/night per undeclared guest).
• The price is calculated according to the maximum number of guests staying at any day/night of the whole reservation priod. It is not allowed to book the apartment for 2 guests and request for additional set of linens during the reservation.
• The holder of the reservation, or at least one of the guests who is declared in the reservation with name/surname must be present at the check-in. Otherwise CityAparts will not pass the keys.
• Reservation is INALIENABLE
• Unless special gear (bed, linen, towel) is required from CityAparts, children under 3 years old are free of charge. Above 3 years old is charged by normal fare.
• The holder of the reservation is obliged to inform CityAparts regarding pets and request for approval before booking the apartment.
• Guests are responsible for damage to apartment and its appliances.
• Calling escort services is inadvisable to prevent unpleasant experiences, such as fraud and possible theft. Guests are recommended to attend consultancy.
• The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no lift in the building, therefore the apartment is not recommended for guests who have difficulty with taking the stairs.
• Please ask for parking availability before booking the apartment.
• Late SUNDAY check-out is possible according to availability. PLEASE CONFIRM BEFORE BOOKING.
• Standard check-in time does not apply to SUNDAY. SUNDAY check-in time may differ according to housekeeping and possible check-out time in the same day, or may not be possible at all. PLEASE CONFIRM BEFORE BOOKING.
• We do not accept alteration requests with less number of nights and/or guests.
By booking the apartment, guests understand and accept the "HOUSE RULES" and the "IMPORTANT NOTICE" written above.
This host has 196 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Experienced and hospitable, we are offering you comfort and privacy in our apartments at good rates besides our help, friendship and goodwill.
We would be glad to accommodate you