Leave the city behind. Wake up to majestic beauty. Our spacious one bedroom is perfect for two, and accommodates two guests. We are nestled in the foothills of the loveliest region in the Catskills, celebrated by the great Hudson River painters.
Free parking on premises
1. We don't allow pets. Please respect this rule for two main reasons. My husband has become accustomed to our cats, but he has asthma, and reacts strongly to strange cats and dogs. This is a serious health concern because he can't breathe. Also, our cats will get stressed and react negatively to a strange animal's scent - and vice-versa.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the house. Outside, be cautious, since we are in a wooded area.
3. Do not burn foliage or wood on the ground or in a container.
4. Please do not use candles in the house. We have a flashlight for emergencies.
5. Please wipe your feet and remove your shoes in the mudroom. We have a small shoe-rug to lay your shoes just inside the door. We recommend you bring your favorite pair of slippers!