If you are planning a relaxing vacation (or attending a festival in the area during the festival season), you are on the right address. You'll be reaching the pebble beaches and the crystal clear water in no time, and get a rest from the city rush.
Placed in the shade,the studio provides a getaway from the heat while the garden with fresh vegetables and fruit in front lays in the sun.
Enjoy your evenings in the garden under the grapevine, overlooking the sunset.
-5 minutes from the beach
-5 min to the grocery store
-restaurants in nearby proximity (nearest one 30 sec away by foot)
-2 min walking to the bus stop
-15 min by bus to the Pula city center
-closest to each major music festival-Dimensions,Outlook
- 10 min by car to the boat which takes you to the beautiful island of Brijuni (a historical sight, including a safari)
- living/dining room
- equipped kitchen (fridge, microwave, water boiler, stove/ NO oven, NO dishwasher)
- bedroom with one double and one single bed
- electric plate for BBQ
-you will be provided with: bed linens, bathroom towels, and 2 roles of toilet paper.
- no air-co but the temperature is very cool during the summer days as you are located on the ground floor.
- no washing machine ( we can do your laundry, charge of 5 euros)
Interaction with guests
During your stay we will be just a door away, for any questions or requests, whether for getting around the neighborhood or apartment, you can find us quickly and easily.
Other things to note
* Feel free to make use of the organic vegetables from our garden.
* Our mom, Suzana, is a Thai massage therapist, the first certified instructor in Croatia, with years of experience. Her practice is located in our family house, above the apartment. If you are interested, here is the offer of treatments:
- Thai Acupressure Massage
- Abdominal Detox Massage
- Nuad Bo Rarn (a traditional Thai massage)
* We are a family of Yogi's, RYT certified yoga teachers, so if you're planning an active vacation, you can book private classes.
*More information via messages.
- Check in after 2 pm
- Check out before 10 am
- NOT allowed to use inside furniture outside
- NO loud music/noise after 11 pm
- NO parties/events
- NO smoking indoors, only allowed outdoors
- NO unregistered visitors or overnight guests allowed
-DON'T leave leftovers and/or dirty dishes outside overnight- there are stray cats in the neighborhood and it attracts rodents.
If you are coming with your pet, pay attention to the following things:
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds and sofas
- If your dog is wet or dirty, make sure you clean and dry him before coming into the apartment to prevent (wall) staining
- It is not allowed to let your pets out (urinating and defecating) in the garden or the lawn.
Naturally, we hope you have the best time while staying in our apartment, and that you treat it with the same respect you would treat your own home while enjoying it. This way you make it a comfortable place for yourself, us and hopefully many more guests to come.
We are 2 sisters, Gea and Nika, born and raised in Croatia.
The fact that we live on international addresses, allows us to rent the small apartment in Pula, Croatia.
We are both passionate about Yoga, traveling, food, sea, sun, adventure, good beers, ...
AirBnB for us is a place for comfort, hospitality and pleasure in one- whether as hosts or guests.
After all the great experiences through AirBnB, we thought we would like to provide the same for travelers in Croatia, in our home town.