About this listing
Bertra Strand Apartment (2 guests) lies on the spectacular Bertra peninsular under Croagh Patrick. Modern, self-catering (livingroom + bedroom) apartment with artistic flair and deck. Combine Westport with a beach holiday and climbing Croagh Patrick.
NEW 2015 -30 sqm holiday apartment for 2 people only. Modern bright comfortable living room with wooden floors/ceiling including art/plants features and 32″ TV. Kitchenette with double ring cooker and dishwasher. Fibre optic wireless broadband. Pond view from this apartment as located in courtyard. Small double bedroom – en-suite. Private deck at rear with table / chairs.
The apartment is one of 3 rental apartments grouped around a common courtyard with a goldfish pond. However each apartment is completely separate - each with their own entrances and private decks.
Interaction with guests
Hilary meets and greets arriving guests, answers any questions and gives some local recommendations. Otherwise we respect the guest's privacy.
Other things to note
Due to internal steps and deck/walkways as well as the pond with a waterdepth of 20-50 cm this property is not suitable for people with walking difficulties, babies or young children. There is no wheelchair access.
1. Check in times : Due to turnaround times earliest check in time is 4 pm and latest check out time is at 11 am.
2. Pets : We are sorry – no dogs or pets (some guests have allergies).
3. Smoking : Non-smoking property – smoking outside only (deck)
4. Guests : For insurance reasons please provide name/ address of guests and ID of guest (booking) at arrival. Number of guests as per booking only.
5. Please leave this property in a reasonable clean condition with dishes washed (dishwasher)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
love to travel,sail,ski,
love to read, and I love a really old romantic movies in b/w.
I love music all types,
I really enjoy to meet interesting people which is great with Airbnb as the people are so diverse
most of all I love Mayo and its wildness