About this listing
Stilish and charming Studio located in an elevator building in the heart of Rome, half minute walking from the well known Campo dei Fiori. This lovely 25 sq. mt unit features one combined day and night area (sleeps 2) opening into an inner courtyard.
This Property faces an inner courtyard and it is very quite.
It features one combined day and night area with two twin beds (which can be joined to form a queen size bed), two armchairs, TV with satellite, pull out dining table seating two (with two stools).
Full bathroom with shower box, no window but extractor fan.
The night/day area and the kitchen open into an inner courtyard with a second dining table seating two (two chairs).
The kitchen is well equipped: gas cooking hobs, microwave, toaster, washing machine.
GUESTS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO READ CAREFULLY OUR GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING AND COMPLAINT WITH THE TEMPOPARY ACCOMODATION
5 Most Important Rules:
1. ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE SCHEDULE: the rented unit is available (check-in) from 03:00 PM on the day of arrival and must be vacated (check-out) by 11:00 AM on the day of departure. Any alternative time must be previously agreed. Due to changeovers and the housekeeper cleaning the unit for your arrival, you should not expect to have occupancy before the check-in time .
2. ARRIVAL TIME for CHECK-IN. In order to organise your arrival and arrange your check-in, We need to receive from you AHEAD OF your ARRIVAL some info about your travel arrangement ( i.e. arrival time, flight or train info etc...)
3. WHAT RENTAL INCLUDES: all taxes - final cleaning charges – linen and towels (changed weekly) – appliances use – gas charges (for independent heating, warm water and gas cooking hobs) – electricity charges.
4. WHAT RENTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE: food and household provisions ( this unit is a self-catering apartment: detergents for appliances, soap for personal care, toilet paper etc are NOT provided. They can be purchased at the nearby market) – taxi or shuttle service from/to airport/railway station – house help (optional –charged Euro 10,oo /hour) – weekly cleaning (optional – charged Euro 50,oo)
5. ID: We will ask you to fill a form with your passport details as required by local authorities. The form will be left by us inside the rented unit.
6. SUPPLY FAILURE. In case of electricity, gas, water, internet wireless supply failure for which the National Italian Companies (ACEA, ENEL, ITALGAS, TELECOM) are responsible, no refund is due to client by the Owner of the rented property.
7. NUMBER of GUESTS. The number of guests in the rented apartment must not exceed the number agreed in the Booking Confirmation (children and babies count as guests)
8. KEYS: Guests will receive TWO sets of keys at check-in.
9. LIABILITY of OWNER We (the Owners of the Properties) and our staff shall not be responsible in any way for the death of or personal injury of you or any person within the property or its grounds unless this results from the proven negligence of us. We shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, though not limited to, act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, by-lows or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any such case we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged. We are not responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the temporary accommodation or which is beyond our control. The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guest’s valuables or personal items. Guests are encouraged not to bring valuables to the property
10. LIABILITY of GUESTS: the use and occupancy of the rented property is entirely at the user’s risk. The renter, a member of his group or a guest invited by him or by a member of his group agree not to hold us (apartments owners) responsible or liable for any acts of outcomes connected with the use and occupancy of the property, including but not limited to injuries, damage, losses from fire, theft and criminal activity
11. MAINTENACE: the Owner of the rented unit , or his /her representative , has the right to access the property during the rental term, in order to carry out the indispensable maintenance required for the appliances or other.
12. COMPLAINT In the unlike event that you have cause for complaint with the temporary accommodation, you must contact us at once so we can solve the problem on the spot. Therefore it is a condition of the rental contract that we cannot consider any claim if this simple procedure is not followed
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: You are hereby advised to secure your own insurance policies cover any such loss or damage to your personal property within the contract agreement.
14. NO REFUND is due to client leaving the located unit for his/her personal needs before the rental term end.
15. ALTERATIONS or CANCELLATIONS BY US. It is most unlikely that this will occur and in that eventuality we will refund the money paid to us in full.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 317 reviews for other properties.View other reviews