A detached house, the buildings of the last century, with a preserved interior in peasant style, design and furniture of 1914. A cozy living room with an exclusive fireplace and a stone floor with warmth and care will take you. View from the windows and the veranda to the forest.
The village-museum Zabrodye is on the river Narochanka.
The untouched nature, its own history and cozy atmosphere are prepared for our guests of this peaceful corner of the earth.
You will live in a typical Belarusian village. Our small, distinctive and cozy village houses, surrounded by woods, offer simple rural comfort. Some of them are already over one hundred years old.
- on German technology, on machines (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN);
- group riding on trucks and jeeps;
- cars, motorcycle and bicycles;
- on sleigh and military carts (skating for children).
- in Borisoglebskaya chapel on the shore of Narochanka;
- the first in Belarus Museum of the First World (5 dollars / person)
- in the museum of retro technology from the 30's to the 90's;
- Exposition of bicycles (5 dollars / person)
- on the graves of the fallen in the First World War;
- monuments and sculptures in memory of the dead war.
- acquaintance with pets;
- in the creative studio of the artist and director of the children's puppet theater;
- natural rustic milk, cottage cheese, cheese, fruit (purchased for breakfast from the owners);
- riding a horse in a cart on a fairy forest.
Activities (by request)
- a creative evening with a famous ethnographer, author, performer of Belarusian songs;
- singer of bard songs, jazz, Russian Soviet classics
- master classes on cooking on charcoal;
- teaching engraving, sculpture, icon painting, painting;
- course of scenic speech, theatrical art, speech production;
- reading poems and fairy tales for children.
Sauna on the wood with a dip in the river. The minimum order is 3 hours 60 dollars. Each subsequent 20 dollars.
Photoshoot at all stages of skiing, as well as individual photos of the aircraft, the technique of the First World War, World War II
Other things to note
The guests of the Zabrodye village museum near Minsk find themselves in a typical Belarusian village with lovely country houses, hidden in the midst of dense forests full of mushrooms and berries. Here you immerse yourself in a real rural life and feel the simple rural comfort.
In addition to the houses, guests can stop
"House on wheels".
Located near the bath at the Narochanka River guest "House on Wheels" with toilet, water, electricity can simultaneously accept up to 4 people. Nearby - a fireplace for cooking soup from freshly caught fish in the river.
The hayloft of the attic plan invites romantics and free artists to an unusual country vacation.
Accommodation in a tent camp. The territory is designed for 20 tents.
In the village-museum "Zabrodye" you can come for one day, without spending the night. Such tourists can take a steam bath, cook shish kebabs in a special area, swim in the river or fish, and, of course, enjoy the surrounding beauty of nature.
It also often stops kayak tourists and have fun on the territory of the village museum.
Zabrodye is a great place to host corporate parties and various celebrations. Want your wedding to become unforgettable and please your guests, arrange it in nature, next to the river and forest. In Zabrodye you can invite up to 100 people!
REST IN THE VILLAGE-MUSEUM "ZABRODROYE"
Guests Zabrodya will be pleasantly surprised by the large variety of entertainment.
Those who want to ride with the breeze will be able to ride on trucks, jeeps, sleigh cars, motorcycles and bicycles. Here you will be offered unusual entertainment, such as driving on cars (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), military cart, German technology. There is an opportunity to order a photo session at all stages of skiing, as well as take a photo at the airplane or military equipment of the First and Second World Wars.
Lovers of cognitive recreation and wishing to get to know Belarus better will like excursions to the Borisoglebsk chapel, the museum of retro technology, the Museum of the First World, which is the first in the country. You will also be invited to visit the exposition of bicycles, burial of the victims of the First World War, to examine the monuments and sculptures installed in honor of those killed in the hostilities.
For young guests there are special children's programs, such as:
Acquaintance with pets
Treats with natural rustic products: milk, cheese, cottage cheese, fruits and vegetables.
Skating in the cart through the forest.
Visiting the studio of the artist and director of the puppet theater.
For the guests of the village museum there is a chic animation, which includes creative evenings with performers of Belarusian songs and a well-known ethnographer, reading poems and fairy tales for children, as well as master classes on cooking on charcoal, engraving, painting, icon painting. Courses of theatrical art, stage speech, speech production are conducted.
Come to Zabrodye! There is always that type of rest that you like!
If you spend the night in the hayloft - do not smoke and, please, leave the territories in the same condition in which you caught them.