My apartment has it all: superb location, right in the city center of Antwerp. You can walk anywhere within 15 to 20 minutes.
Lots of daylight.
***Cheaper than a hotel***
Ideal for longer stay.
- July 2014: installed new window covers, new heaters, new bathroom mirror and, new bathroom sink
- Fully renovated July 2012
- Floor to ceiling windows, so lots of daylight!
- Large living room with full kitchen (fridge, oven, gas stove, microwave oven, dish washer and Nespresso coffee machine)
- 1 bedroom with 1 very large double bed (220 cm x 180 cm. Very quiet bedroom, you won't hear any noise, except birds if you leave your window open at night ;-)
- 1 bathroom (bath and shower)
- Seperate toilet room
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Wooden floor (except bathroom)
- Noise reducing windows
- premium Philips stereo with CD-player, DAB+, Bluetooth for smartphone, tablet en computer connection and FM-radio.
- TV and dvd-player (but no cable at the moment)
- Wi-Fi included
You'll have access to EVERYTHING in my apartment. My cupboards are stocked and you're permitted to use what you'd like. It would be much appreciated if you leave some bottled Spa water, toilet paper and laundry detergent for when I get back though ;-)
Interaction with guests
I have an iPhone, so I receive your emails immediately. You can also send me texts (SMS) and use iMessage, Facetime, kSype and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to get in touch with me!
I am very communicative. So don't hesitate contacting me even if you just want to let me know how much you love my place. Or if you want me to take care of something :-)
Whenever I am abroad, you can contact my mom in case of an emergency. She lives a few blocks from my apartment.
Other things to note
There is no cable tv, but do bring your dvd's because there is a big plasma tv and a dvd player in the living room. There is also an usb connection on the tv, so bring a stick with your favorite movies.
- Max 2 persons in the apartment at any time
- That means: no parties
- No pets allowed, no exceptions! (no fleas either ;-)
- No smoking (not even on the balcony)
- If you stay for a longer period, a cleaning lady will clean the apartement every week (free of charge)
- If you have any troubles/problems/need info/break something/... first thing you do = contact me.
- please always LOCK the safety door of the apartment with your key, the safety door is easy to open if not locked with the key (we've had burglars in our building before)
- If you lose the keys €75 per set will be charged as both keys (front door and apartment door) are more expensive than regular keys because they are "do not duplicate" keys.
- Please take off your shoes. My downstairs neighbor says he can hear footsteps if you/I don't take off your shoes. Be nice to the guy ;-)
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm mostly in the USA. So, my apartment is often empty and it deserves more attention than I can give, that's why I rent it out.
I love good food, expensive and cheap. Going to the movies is my passion.