The Crystal View is located in heart Addu City in the Maldives, 478 kilometers south of the capital city Male’ and an hour flight from Male Airport to Gan Airport.
Each air-conditioned room with hot and cold water is tastefully furnished with a flat-screen cable TV, minibar, ironing and Bathroom facilities are en suite and complimentary toiletries.
Water sports activities offered include scuba diving, fishing, and snorkeling.Local island trips, beach picnics, and barbecues can also be arranged
Equa Reef Maldives is an island style lodge, a home with the charm of a Maldivian village by the turquoise sea, simple and pure in design, yet with excellent facilities that offer great value for money.
- Features eight large luxurious guest rooms, each with air-conditioning, modern and hygiene attached bathroom, wireless internet access, satellite TV and a minibar.
- Additional facilities include a well-maintained kitchen which can be used by the guests who like to cook their own food and laundry facilities with full automatic washing machine.
_ Get access to everywhere in the Island and the hotel.
- The beach is only a few footsteps away.
Interaction with guests
- The beauty of the tropical vegetation, exotic flowers, waving palm trees, the turquoise Indian Ocean and our warmhearted smiling local team will do the rest to make the guests experience nothing else then true bliss.
- You come as a stranger and leave as a friend experience is guaranteed with us!
Other things to note
Heart-shaped Addu Atoll is the most southern extreme of the country and is home to some of the most colorful corals in the country. There’s a splash of late colonial flavor on Gan Island, where there was a British military base until the 1970s, and an independent streak flows through the locals, who even speak a different dialect of Dhivehi to that spoken in Male. Addu Atoll (often called Addu City these days) is the main economic and administrative center in the south of the country, and the only place to rival Male in size and importance. Its 18,000 people are spread out over seven islands that are connected to each other by causeways and land reclamation.
There are unique features in the islands of Addu Atoll. There are small lakes, wetlands, and marshy taro fields in the islands that are only one of its kinds. Also, White terns known as the dhondheeni by Adduans gives the Atoll a uniqueness as it is found only in Addu Atoll here in the Maldives. Addu Atoll also possesses particularly rich whale, dolphin fauna and manta. A great variety of species has been found there.
As for the religion guests are not allowed to wear bikini in the public area but their are certain areas they can wear bikini.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hi all, I am Ahmed, and working on hotel industry in Maldives and have a great experience on Hospitality field, as hospitality and tourism is my world, I opened my own hotel in Addu city, the South of Maldives, where you will cross the Equator to reach the hotel, now Equa Reef Maldives is ready to welcome the people from all around the Globe to experience the real typical Maldivian Local island with its pure local essence and the true way of Maldivian friendly Hospitality and services from the locals.